FoL Feedback Thread

Neutrals were having the same effect in that statement.

Fool bad
But fool essential
Fool still bad tho
But fool essential
FOOL STILL BAD THO

The hardest choices require the strongest wills

no other neutral has as much utility and KP as all the NKs, so really just having a bunch of neutrals is an acceptable™ level of swing.

And neutrals are equally problematic in that proposed unseen/cult buff is my point.

yes, but in particular neutral killers. ooops! It turns out that you’ve accidentally proven my point correct. (you are right though, BD doesn’t have an overabundance of protection required for that to work)

there
I now take what you said several months ago out of context because I want to end this discourse

Being able to read for neutrals is a skill mafia should have
And balancing around the notion that they won’t be able to is a disservice to all RTSDG

Ergo they should just play better 5head

why doesnt an nk just win lol just kill everyone

how to win as nk

4head

how did i fuck this post up like 3 times

Just git gud my dude
Just outskill town

2 Likes

If you aren’t angry after a loss, you’ve lost twice
Therefore you should always be angry and show it to show how much you care

2 Likes

god ninja is a gold mine

you forgot the number one trick to playing well as any faction

self-vote, ATE, and demand that people lynch whichever villager is pushing you the hardest after the flip

the real reason FoL has balance issues is that we don’t count self-votes

3 Likes

winrate 100

You can now self vote

Is this an actual change

You can no kill and frame players like that. I think this is just a power all offensives have. Having supports out there can also cause this effect if no scum is jailed.

You can suicide as Cult for that. Acolyte, Ritualist counter it and even fake clear them then. Mastermind can convert whoever is occupying. Mastermind is occupy immune. Unseen probably has enough converts that work against this too. If you’re at 3 members, you’re not at a typically bad position anyways. Occupy immunity kicks in after 3 times, so it’s capped too, so I don’t think it is so dire that it needs additional measures, but I have nothing against it really on the other hand.

YES

the gamer strats are enacting

Yes. A Possessor can’t force someone to shadow vote self tho

1 Like