[FM] Anime FM - Game Thread - Non anime won... yay?

what
i’m male

About what do you care then?

Why don’t you care?

1 Like

I thought I was lost scum and because of you caring about D1 I thought you were scum too.

yeah but ive seen you irl and u lookin kinda feminine :flushed:

junko is bipolar
or quadpolar?

You specifically commenting on Derps’s lost wolf softs is the sort of thing a lost wolf would be more likely to comment on because Lost Wolves are more attuned to that sort of thing (or at least I was in Evo FM)

it’s less significant than Derps and Squid’s but it seemed relevant

2 Likes

angry anti-plague noises

Says the one who kept meowing in the beginning… Let’s just say that I don’t want to drop it. Not yet. Not until I’ve had my fun. I promise I will definitely stop after the first 24 hours have passed, but just let me enjoy the moment for the time being.

That would be impossible, since “everyone claimed LW”.

[quote=“PoisonedSquid, post:292, topic:81017”]

“This kind of stuff has happened before…”
Well, I haven’t experienced any of those moments yet, so I believe Arete.

So… the good news is that astand and I townread each other mutually. (Hopefully Arete does the same as well for us.)
The bad news is that we all proclaimed that we are powerless, and we would more likely get killed since we are being townread the most.

…if only this is NUF, where activity and fear overrules logic.

Also, I didn’t realize that I was softing :^)

Subconscious softing is the way to go

1 Like

Not caring D1 isn’t really my villager meta anyhow, it’s just my laziness kicking, albeit it happens often.
But if this game was normal and I randed town, chances are, I’d ignore early thread, true, lol.

i had a reason for it and i’d still be meowing if my flavor wasnt outted in the OP

@Ami

Like this post if you have a post restriction that forces you to communicate in images

2 Likes

Im in a spot where I wanna know Aretes neighborhood bud as i feel Aretes clear atm, but i think i know who it is, but i also shouldnt ask to make sure they dont also get killed

1 Like

Based off what I have seen so far, Datbird is likely village.

Flavor and alignment are “not related”. I know that, and you do too.

This means no correlation across the board, but not necessarily for each person across the board. Thus if people forcibly shut down that conversation, there is probability that for them specifically, the flavor is related to their alignment.

It’s D1 in a rolemadness game, 30 minutes in, and nobody has any credible info (except maybe the whole lost wolf shenannigans)

why would I care about 90+% of this thread

Humu. I agree with this proposal.

…ah. That is probably the case, yes.
…hm? Female?
*checks OP*
@Ami, I literally want to lynch you because of your existence alone.

such despair

WHat?

1 Like