SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

Unless you are taking the niche, unbased “this is specifically Darkstalker game and Magnus is 100% cursed” scenario but like I said even in that case – you get information on him? Since I wasn’t among your top TR’s?

I am going to say this.
I discussed yesterday that we need to keep in mind NK possibilities.

I considered the following:
If there is a Frostweaver then I still have to try and go for heals on someone or else I potentially allow 2 people to die to bleed and more to attacks.
I could die doing this, but, it would give info and at least I would give my life in an attempt to help as if I did nothing then it is worse and everyone would outright lynch me.

If there is a Darkstalker then Magnus was likely cursed already. Healing him would fail if this is the NK and if this is the NK then Ans cannot be absolute zero’d. Therefore it was a safer target as a whole.

particularly when he couldve just

waited a night to find if its a FW game

taken the safe route of healing Magnus, find if its a FW game, then work from there

I do see that Magnus mightve been considered less towny though, thats not the point he’s using

1 Like

for the record I’m probably going to just sheep whoever my bubble is mostly voting

ez way to side with the people in my bubble even if someone’s been converted or something :^)

couldnt you do the same thing if you healed magnus and seen if ans died

Right, so I’ve been waiting for PKR to answer my question, but it doesn’t look like they’re planning on doing that. Case should already be enough anyway.

Reasons for wanting NK out

I’d have to check but I don’t remember PKR being this (inconsistently) focused on NK in other games with an NK (Like in ToS2, although conversion reason doesn’t apply there).

Weird concern about appearance

Mainly caring way too much about looking good. Also weird phrasings (Trying to TMI themselves town? I didn’t really explain this very well but I don’t know how else to explain it) that I doubt come from town.

Odd mechanical “cluelessness”

I don’t think someone this focused about mechanics would actually not know these. I think PKR is faking them to look townier.

Mindset inconsistencies

Doesn’t really seem to actually be hunting for NK, and other stuff.

Incorrect/Odd Analysis
More likely to notice “NK slips”

Summary

Claim Inconsistencies

Case

You can’t know that for sure though? Why even say this? Anyway, the main point is that they didn’t mention NK and care too much about not looking bad.

Why?

Don’t believe super much in this one in particular, but it doesn’t really seem like they’re trying to lynch NK here?

Don’t believe this analysis actually comes from Town PKR. Like, regardless of whether or not Frostweaver caused the bleed or is even in the game, we should be careful because of healing bleeds.

Doesn’t really consider us being a possible NK here, like he later sort-of-but-not-really does with Wazza, even though he claims he’s mostly hunting for NK.

Don’t believe Town!PKR actually says this. Town can keep track of claims themselves, no need to make it easier for scum. Besides, it doesn’t really help to know someone’s claim unless they can prove themselves with it.

Not really a point against you, but about what?

Red part looks like TMI that Wazza isn’t the NK, since NK and NK-helper are basically the same thing, yet you clear them from it. Then, at the end of the post, you retract clearing them from it, for whatever reason?

Not really AI, but like I mentioned before, that wasn’t actual analysis - You listed all of the possibilities.

I highly doubt someone who is heavily focused on mechanics, and prides themself for it would make such a ridiculous “thought” and actually believe in it.

Cyan part doesn’t sound like actual analysis, as that are basically just all of the possibilities.

I can’t really explain why, but these kind of posts sound very fake. I think they rarely ever come from town.

You said you were sure the NK was Frostweaver, yet called Unknown out for “TMI” that the NK was Darkstalker. This is even disregarding the fact that what Unknown said was unlikely to actually be TMI.

Like, if that was TMI, you could also say the orange part is TMI that Frostweaver spawned.

This. I hate it. With a passion. Highly doubt it ever comes from town.

I didn’t explain them super in-depth, as I think most of them are pretty self-explanatory (with the guide given). If anything isn’t clear enough, just ask.

4 Likes

And be lynched for being a healer who didn’t heal? I would be dead where I stand and do not even TRY to deny it.

Not a safe route imo when considering every possible NK.

So in scenario that this is a Frostweaver game, Magnus (or me, or both of us) dying in the same night would almost always confirm this as a Frostweaver game.
In a scenario where Magnus dies while you attempt to heal him, it almost always confirms a Darkstalker game and I still don’t believe that someone would curse Magnus only to immediately kill him, since there’s a chance that Seth is GK and he suicides through Dust + he was already bleeding. Would you waste your attack on a bleeding target if you were NK? I wouldn’t.

why is the Magenta part quotes from Anime FM

I’m going offline.
I am starting to feel stressed again and I do not want to snap in fear of being blacklisted.

/Vote PKR
F this for now.
If you want to get rid of the damn healer then do it.

I’m pretty sure Damnation can be used alongside the normal kill

since it’s a day ability and all

Wait am I blind?
I thought Damnation and the other infinite kill thing were both Night abilities.

No, that’s the explanation for why I think this is a valid reason for why PKR is NK. Obviously LW is replaced with NK here, but yeah.

2 Likes

I was NK in Anime though, not LW

@anon6348071

Haha very funny.
I don’t want to be lock village.
Just leave me the fuck alone please everyone.

I’ve had enough of feeling this way.

Well yes, but that reason still applies. If someone is LW, they are more likely to see LW slips/softs, if someone is NK, they are more likely to see “NK slips”.

but in Anime I was NK seeing LW softs

So? I was LW seeing LW softs.

In Evolution Mafia, you were LW seeing LW softs.