[FM] Auction Mafia - Mafia wins!

We should all, to a reasonable degree, try to make each other better. Otherwise the site meta will stagnate and will just be boring. I’d like to see a powerwolf Hjasik. You yourself hate the classical town leaders, so you should support this. :wink:

Bet

@Emilia princess carry me this game k

1 Like

He is just preparing to roll mafia and be able to push me in case I am town I figured out his plan

2 Likes

@NinjaPenguin

@Zone_Q11

@eevee

Join? :smile:

-> Hosting FM at NUF.
-> Hosting other game at NUF.
-> Reading VCFM deadchat.
-> Playing Vamp FM.
-> Playing EFoL2. (Though currently waiting.)
-> Waiting for Day 1 to start at PokeBeach.

…yeah, no. This is too much.

2 Likes

/in

2 Likes

Probably

No, the seller is anonymous.

Raffle tickets are only valid the day you buy them.

Well, I kinda agree but this event has been a thing since the first poker mafia so I didn’t want to change it too much. What I could do is give players an aproximate time of when the next gift will drop so they can at least be prepared. Same for the shooting star thing.

They win under parity as long as town doesn’t have any abilities that could help them win in that situation.

The problem is that with hypothetical future events, new potential abilities can make them win?

Joinnn…? :thinking:

No.

I’ll spectate though :smile:

Co-host? :thinking:

FK I just realized you have never played a Poker Mafia game. Why not make this the first one?

Merc

…fine

I don’t know, btw I don’t know if you do have it but add an investigative ability that reveals someone class bypassing frames/immunity if you die that might and make it 1 use

If you do that, I’m outing Psycho. :eyes:

1 Like

Hint: They don’t have it now. I checked.

Would you rather town use the reveal someone class in which they don’t even have to die to use it