/Out

1 Like

I never did that

Maybe if we out the game will get un-canned

/out

2 Likes

the game hasn’t started though

technically they said the game already started but everyone dismissed it

I would like to give congratulations to all players on both sides in this game! We saw some truly excellent plays from both the villagers and the wolves that need some serious attention.

@PoisonedSquid was undoubtedly wolf MVP. By posting Dangling Granpas she managed to both destabalise the thread while maintining hidden, and seriously damaged the village’s morale by spoiling people who haven’t played Danganronpa who hover over the images.

@Geyde and @Kirefitten deserve an honourable mention for some truly spectacular PR hunting about halfway through the game; they nearly figured out the villagers’ entire setup before they were outed.

@Wazza was some serious competition for the wolves, though. He managed to organise the villagers by revealing several FPSs such as dishonest hosting, endgame spoilers, plus some spectacular villagering overall.

I would also give special thanks to the group of 3 villagers who pushed Margaret into canning the game. By getting the game canned, they allowed a no contest to be declared, and using the village’s superior voting numbers they managed to make the no contest count as a village win! This was a striking FPS that totally changes the game when it comes to angleshooting. Hopefully, we’ll see more of this kind of play later on.

@Hippolytus was village MVP.

Once again, congratulations! I expect several Scummies nominations to come from this game, along with a seismic shift in meta, and I will be submitting my next champs vote based on the incredible skill levels demonstrated throughout this tense, thrilling and close game.

12 Likes

everyone out

it will uncan

I wish I can like but rip likes…

1 Like

And I didn’t get lynched this game as town

1 Like

can this become a copy pasta

pasta

I want some pasta rn

same

If we copied pictures of pasta would it be considered a copy pasta