[FM] Clown Fiesta 2 - Balance Panel

Balance Panel Effects:

• At the start of every night, the balance panel chat may interfere with the rules of the game in a certain way via mad libs (which will be provided at the start of the night)
  • Each player may make a proposal for the purposes of the previous effect, done by posting an action with the words chosen in the desired order.
  • Which ever one receives the most likes goes through. If no likes are received then no effect goes through. If a tie is reached a random effect goes through.
  • Dylan (the host) will not be able to code everything, even good suggestions. Suggestions can be denied for vague and bullshit reasons. No, you do not get back your proposal to submit again.
  • If anyone enters the chat, their likes do not count unless certain members die.
  • Additional rules to the Balance Panel may be instated by the Balance Panel.

Game has not started yet.

hello nerds and gamers

are the rest of yā€™all not allowed to talk in here or something

i am, i am
are we the bad guys?
or are we just the balance panel? whoā€™s a threat to us?

i donā€™t know and iā€™m not really expecting an answer

@Geyde are we allowed to claim wincons in here? is there any information that weā€™re told about each other?

i can talk

i just choose not to

neither here nor the other thread :^)

Yes you are allowed

so

does everyone just win with the balance panel

or does someone have a different wincon and this is like a last hope sort of thing (dont ask)

There are definitely players who want to kill you

everyone in here i mean

anybody have a clue as to why arete would say itā€™s bad mechanically to criticize us?

gay

:non-potable_water:

alright this is short notice, but I have a day ability to redirect someone to themselves by posting an image.
Do you think I should use it on icibalus just incase he does have a way of attacking me for marl?

I think that, no matter what, Ici is a decent enough player to not just blindly trust Marl, but it might be good to do otherwise. At the same time, if the claim is real, it would be stupid to not have the person above them have kp because that just screws them over.

Soā€¦ safest option is yes

(Adjective) (Faction Name) (Noun) (Verb) (Action)

Format

what qualifies as an action

ā€œPretend to hold america hostageā€
ā€œSelf-Voteā€
ā€œWallpostā€

how does that follow a verb and make sense my brain is failing to grammar

whatever hold on let me think