[FM] Clown Fiesta Mafia - N7 - Scumciety and Dr. Bright win!

Uni, do you have the word “gamer” in your rolecard?

Well, we got that reaction from Ici, so yeah, it did accomplish something other than just bring confusion to the thread.

Ici’s defence of me, going after Nerbins, when apparently he toneread me as scum 6ish hours earlier is very weird considering astand supposedly had a red check on me.

1 Like

Wait we had a vote? Where can I see this? Oh my I am really behind I feel so pressured xP

Uni, check your rolecard, please. Does it have the word “gamer” in it?

Is it bad?

/vote Icibalus

No. Check please

I don’t trust you

Please say if you have “gamer” in your card or not, Uni

What card are you?

His ISO has been pretty lackluster as well. So far his only townread here is Hja, who’s pretty much obvtowned themselves earlier, and then the only other reads aside from Nerbins was you and Magnus whom he never followed up. I’d resolve Ici before Nerbins atp.

Alice simplify what you just said. Sorry for the inconvenience

You thought Magnus was towny before, how would an Ici scum flip affect your read on Magnus.

You can see who someone is replying to by the arrow, pfp and name in the top right hand corner of their post.

Mine says “society” but “gamer” means society healer, and we need to find one. Please answer sometime soon.

Wouldn’t that mean that those who are called Gamers be target for whatever is trying to kill us?

No, they can usually heal themselves if they have nothing to do. I’m certain you can in this game.

By heals you mean avoid death?

Yes.