[FM] Clown Fiesta Mafia - N7 - Scumciety and Dr. Bright win!

do u find saying ur leaving is Allignment Indicative

Yes. Mafia feel the need to justify everything they say.

Are these AI

You and Kai are, but Boss is not as he does not justify it. I’d say Boss’s is a town post.

so right now me Kai and Sulit are scumleans

Yes, however I don’t believe there is a point to outing reads right now.

I’m a Judge. If a town member is lynched then I can decide to overrule it to someone. If it’s not a mafia member the remaining town gets lynched. Unable to be used on myself.
Haven’t been told my alignment but I’d assume I was town otherwise the role would be semi-useless to mafia and gives town clears.

So all town lose if u guess wrong?

It wasnt on ur role card. It didnt say like Gamer Town Saver or Gamer Judge

No, I just change the lynch. When I meant remaining town I meant the town remaining on the lynch vote.

Nope. Just said Judge.

So If people disagree with you they get lynched?

Not under the pic or anything in a color

you could be third party

No. It only works if a town member gets lynched as well. I might be third party.

does it say “if a town member gets lynched”? is that it?

So explain it to me like I’m five. If u dont like a lynch u pick a new one, and who dies

‘If a town member is attempted to be lynched you may decide to overturn the lynch. This does not affect yourself. Overturning the lynch will only be successful if the player you have overturned is not a member of the town. If you attempt to overturn to a town member twice you will commit suicide.’

I’d assume my win condition would be to successfully overturn a lynch?

huh, i thought it might say society instead of town or something

Is this the person u picked or the first person. Im sorry im just stupid if its obvious