[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

/vote Insanity for Lynch

But I’m null to you now, so who are the scum discussing us then?

I scumreading Derps to start
There should be more scum at gamestart though, but one thing at a time

Reason :thinking:

Please at least provide a reason.

1 Like

Do you have other reads Insanity?

because maybe Merc’s theory is true?
@Mercenary how exactly is the post being described here a scumslip? Please be comprehensive.

Here

This feels way different to earlier where it was me and Marshal, definitely a heavy increase of mafia ITT

1 Like

He read the entire thread and… Had no opinions other than what has happening at the exact moment? Really?

So you didn’t even have a proper reason for the vote yourself, but you voted anyway…

2 Likes

Marshal imo is scumlean because he has been too pushy for being elected as prez.

Town lean is you, Squid.

Uhm, the rest is null I suppose.

I really dislike the tonal difference and flip Merc had once Insanity showed up. They just suddenly turned on the “gamesolving” but it’s almost like they are trying to bury town to look towny.

This makes no sense to me. I wouldn’t have pinged you if I already understood your accusation.

I went to sleep and returned the next day actually

No, I mean the difference you had from an hour or 2 ago.

I think it is scum indicative because usually when you browse the entire thread by reading it for the first time, you comment on some things no one did so far, or conversation subjects long ago posted because you have a relevant opinion on them

I accepted that to continue to accuse Solic, I would need to answer his wall which I could not at the moment
So I went away from something that was stressing me and calmed myself

yes but how is that definitively a scumslip

Why are you voting Insanity, Maxwell?

Because Town wouldn’t do that