[SFM] Rokugan FM {Game Thread} - Day 1 (1/1) - The Lying Darkness (WazzaAzza) won!

nice taking it out of context

@Vulgard

i think you made a good move

i will deadass take a vig at night if marshal flips town

i will also eat a carolina reaper if he is town

Sadly, I have to agree that I have no idea how powerful neighborhoods are in scum’s hands, and I really don’t want to lynch either of you honestly, but you are both Locktown for me so rip.

its not out of context

that’s your argument

that i would towncore a scumbuddy for the purpose of getting them into my neighborhood

bolded is the key phrase there

Marshal is going to yell at me for replying to this but I just skimmed your entire Dangan Iso and collected a number of comments that were providing or discussing reads

I’m probably too lazy to do the other ones but given that you consider Dangan an especially strong example of the pattern I feel like this should be a sufficient counterargument

boom bye scum
1 Like

i find N to have a high likelyhood of scum

still want to see his reads and ur bickering did nothing

sure

I feel like the difference between here and there is that there were actual interactions instead of 11 people not posting and a gladiator between 2 towncore.

Also, Can I PM you it or do I have to post it here?

if I pretend that my bickering with him was actually for science will it make you feel better

I need a replacement.
@KyoDaz you up?

1 Like

yes if you can promise to provide proof before EoD

otherwise nah

sorry guys

I would err on the side of posting it here

a video isn’t normally a thing that would be a serious game integrity threat but it’s better to err on the safe side and it’ll take up like one post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnf45OeeHQo

1 Like

but i gotta slep

bruh isn’t it like 4 am where u are

fuck yes i love yrridian

1 Like

5 actually