[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

so i subconcuiesly knew all along

for the record, i think this flips town. But italy is ususally lynched here and early info on their redcheckers is important.

from classcard lmao

Reeeeee

Vote Kyo for lynch

Why specifically kyo?

Could all my reads thus far be garbage?
I hope not

I’m mindmelding nuclear too much at too many things.
Oh well.

Btw, @Nuclear_Rehab claiming on messages is not anticlaim vigable.
And now you also know where I did get idea to bypass claimvig from.

Yes, it really can be bypassed that way.

I love how I’ve protected Italy for a while and said it’s very likely a town role, and somehow people always push him and try to shoot him. Weird

When you look at how the president campaign went, there’s a clear difference between how my town reads went about it and how Kyo did it. Then he also fluffed for a long time, followed up but subpar pushing.

So, apparently Italy is claim vig immune

i would eyes you here for the record

screw you system

Wtf were you rtying to say their

I think you’re running into the same problem with Kyo that Pilica seems to be running into with Emilia – both of them make … odd … plays as any alignment, which tends to get them scumread. With Emilia it’s spamming that she’s locktown whenever someone scumreads her, with Kyo it’s … a wide variety of things, including ‘faking a unique PR with semi-guilt killpower and getting himself killed’ and ‘vigging the most obvious obvtown in existence because it was technically possible in theory for him to be a deepwolf’

Sorry to break it for you, but that’s 3rd game where Kyo does fully propaganda with pictures and and slogans.

I mean, I agree, as I said I would never give Kyo position.
But not becouse it’s necessarly scummy of him, but rather that he abuses the hell out of power, would kill first better person in council just for memes or if they disagree on something trival in neigborhood chat.

He is more or less like communist dictator.
Absolute power and eliminates all who disagree.

It’s not necessarly scummy, but Kyo should never be allowed to hold any power in any game.
Sorry.

The fact that you said i’m claimvig immune.

why would you say apparently italy is claimvig immune?

@Nuclear_Rehab

heck I just mindmelded with both Italy and Marshal

like, it feels like a post that was intended to be posted in scumchat