[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

Vote Maxwell for lynch

Pilica voters are mafia

Where did those read move to?

why? as I said i was asleep and missed a thousand posts that I’ll probably never fully get caught up on like the rest of this thread

I just want to let everyone know mafia don’t want me as Treasurer

Did they tell you that in chat?

i mean i currently scumread you so why would i vote you for treasurer.

someone answer this

For once, I can get down behind this :thinking:

Placing me in the list with no explanation is a big no no

???

I’m literally soft cleared as town

Please give me a reason how I’m mafia

if you want to mislynch me, just do it and get it over with. I fucking suck, horrifically at mashes, and it’s pretty clear i’ll never not be scumread here.

I’m starting to think it might be preferrable to get claimvigged at this point.

this feels Legit

The fact that I said that obviously means that I was offline when this soft occurred and missed it,

That’s some very unnecessary AtE

These questions didnt end anywhere

getting claimvigged might be be better than appearing in multiple despair lists at this point for me. So I don’t find that unnecessary at all.

Any thoughts on maggie?

I’m tempted to claim my flavour and class type now as I know I can’t be claimvigged for those.

I haven’t had a chance to re-read but his focus this game hasn’t actually been on solving, it’s been on exerting thread control, which is consistent with him being a powerwolf and not consistent with him being town. When he’s in thread, the thread hasn’t been going anywhere except where he’s been steering it; I feel like I’ve been able to do a much better job of (a) finding people as town a la the Newcomb guide and (b) solving in general when he’s not present forcing the thread to go where he tells it, which is a sign of wolf influence on the thread. I’ve also seen a clear gap between his intentions and his actions in several places, and his thought process overall hasn’t felt organic.

As an example, take his student council voting block. He took what I thought was mostly a pretty legit block of people for student council, and declared that instead we were voting a different group of people. While some of them are cleared as town (Italy and Marshal), that combined with the rest of his candidacy makes me concerned that he intentionally chose easily manipulable people. Also note that he claims N0 info on Solic (and hasn’t rescinded this), but that as soon as Solic started questioning him he stopped supporting Solic’s candidacy for student council (which he’d previously been pushing) and started trying to lynch Solic. If he really had N0 info on Solic, then this makes no sense, and he hasn’t even rescinded that claim and claimed it was an FPS.

This is just one example, I don’t know if I have time to find more before I go to class

What are you hoping to achieve with that?

no clue. But i feel that i have no chance of ever redeeming myself socially because I’ll never have time to review the thousands of posts I’ve missed here due to school, so doing so mechanically might be the only way.