[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

This post…

Describes me the whole FM

Two times why? Idc if you vote Maxwell but why do you assume everyone Voting me is Mafia? You aren’t confirmed.

Greencheck was the claim actually. Reading between the lines, Eevee might know something about my class, but no claiming from me.

How are you soft cleared in the slightest? I haven’t seen anything of that so enlighten me.

You’ve played with him more than I have, what do you think of my case on him?

READ THEM SQUID.

AKS THEM, HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW AAHHH

I’m fucking shirking at work to not fuck up my day action and I’m somehow top lynch, because Noo fucking consensus due to student council BS.

I liked Eevee early, don’t like him later, also ignored me a bunch.

I pinged Eevee but he’s probably asleep. I’m not even voting you but you’re lashing out at me for no reason

With 39 roles entirely possible also did you ever claim your role’s profitting from Treasurer? Because I haven’t read that. Maybe I overread it.

I still would prefer Ici flip but down to switch to them tbh. I trust you after your “confirm”

Because you’re not voting someone that’s not me I presume.

This is very frustrating. I put quite some work into the game and I might be lynched on 3 measly votes when I can’t really def myself.

1 Like

45 minutes left FYI

@Nuclear_Rehab Question: Solic has a bigger wagon left for Treasurer than you even. Yet you claim only my wagon is impure. How come? Also how do you feel about Squid Voting Solic not you? Is she also conf mafia to you?

I have to go now to class, I can probably surreptitiously hop on my phone right before EoD but we have a quiz so it’ll be like 5-10 minutes before EoD at the most

I might not have time to catch up, if someone wants to ping me around that time with what the lead wagons are I’ll do my best to vote on that basis

on the things happening between now and EoD before EoD actually happens

/vote Icibalus for lynch

Hold on a sec.
@eevee Is your greencheck on Solic legit or not?

Please massping people.

He retracted it so no. It was another Kind of check but he didn’t claim what Kind of check.

And even if I’d change my vote for treasurer now, if anything Solic would get Closer to getting it and that I don’t want either. It was kinda too late for that one.