[FM] Danganronpa FM [Canned]

And why?

/vote Merc for lynch

I’m basically sheeping Solic’s points here, and while on the one hand she feels TWTBAW on the other hand I know she sometimes does that as scum to make people think she’s TWTBAW (e.g. in Mafia Academy

What makes her seem especially TSTBS to you here?

1 Like

the post I quoted earlier, where she townread Ici on the grounds that his argument had quotes

@Icibalus

I would like your take on Mercenary’s latest posts.

Anyways I went and re-read Italy’s Iso and I think he has a good chance of flipping scum here – it’s all fluffposting and almost no real content apart from the same NAI Student Council stuff that everyone is talking about. Italy has a moderately hard time generating content as scum, and his Iso shows a lack of direct engagement with the thread in a way that’s more likely to come from scum!Italy than town!Italy

he likes to claim he does it as town but based on his town games I don’t actually think that’s true :eyes: – his content isn’t, like, non-stop wallpost spam but there’s usually something there

I’m keeping my vote on Merc for now because she’s acting more actively scummy, but I think there’s a very good chance that Italy is trying to go UTR here, and I want to keep an eye on him

1 Like

I did not do that. I made all my reasons explicit, and you just cherrypicked some to distort my words on them That’s strawmanning.

I have plenty of reasons I repeat whenever asked. That’s strawmanning.

First on this post you ignore my original reason to push you and makes it look like I’m attacking something else.
Second you assume that one of my arguments is how you read me. You never gave a read on me at this point, so I could not have used that as a basis.
Again, that’s strawmanning.

I was trying to get myself bussed in purpose after the middle of day 2.

Do Italy fluffposts this much as town as well, since you know his meta?

He definitely fluffs some as town, and gets scumread for it, but I re-read his Iso and I literally could not find a single post that isn’t (a) fluff or (b) Student Council-related

guys what the hell

1000 posts before I even wake up?

Now I’m going to be behind for literal days thanks

Anyways hot take scum would have gotten their role card without needing to PM Sarun during N0 so I’m pretty much conftown (sorry not sorry)

So as I said secretary me

TWTBAW is something I do as both alignments when I’m on mobile since I don’t care about being concise as “I’m developing it later”, so my reasons end up looking lazy unless I am asked why I have them.

Guess I’ma go catch up

Actually

No

I need to pack first

I’ll try catching up on my train ride

1 Like

I see.
I’m putting Italy in a scumlean spot then. I thought he was just like a vicious fluffer like me.
Anyway I also think that you are town due to admitting to be sheeping Solic. I think that he would coordinate with his mates to have a strong arm on me if he was wolf.

I have already said why so many times.

Oh

Before I go

/vote eevee

This feels safe

1 Like

@eevee_bot defend your honor

Hardclaiming masons with @Solic

Vote them for student council.
No need to vote me, they got better abilities for that.

I also trust Squid, which most people do, and dislike Pilica, Kyo overdooong the pushing.

More or less same as Solic and Marshal said.

I also think it would be good to have one neigborhood member in council, so Marshal in (or Derps and… Kai was it?) Would be good to passing info around.

However neigborhood is it more dangerous, so they would need to pick theirs representative carefuly.

Tgat’s actually healthy PoV on elections and how to geg most from them.