ToS Mafia - Day 8 - (3/19) [Town wins!]

Oh yeah, it’s more than 4 hours now since I’ve taken a three hour nap.

@Italy Quote or die :gun:

ok time for some required reading ™

fades into the abyss to find quotes even though i know squid can’t actually kill me unless i visit them

I’d come and kick your ass if my legs weren’t broken from the war >:(

See its funny because I get the opposite vibes, and you KNOW I’d tunnel Arete if I saw similarities. I guess I see why you’d think I’m defending Arete as scumbud but its actually that I don’t see those scumtell.

arete continued this after i basically confirmed myself until it was basically impossible to get a lynch on me

Alright, sorry for poking my toe in, but how did you confirm yourself again?

Marshal desperado’d me, and my passive triggered. Town killing abilities couldn’t kill me no matter what, and I received a free dayvig mechconfirming marshal.

Ah… Okay, now I remember that. Weren’t you the D1 lynch?

Claimvigged, actually.

If I was lynched, I would’ve broken knees since I had a grave vig

1 Like

Isn’t that kinda what he’s doing rn tho

I like the quotes you’re rolling out, Italy. Keep the train coming :train:

Arete abandoned gamesolving in favor of getting me out, but picked it back up when I died.

Hmm. I DID mention that Arete dud better in D2, and maybe Arete took that and ran with it this game?

Hmm.

@Jane VC if you’re around?

arete backed off after i claimed but very obviously still wanted my death

honestly i’m still angry that i was backed into claiming that game

I don’t know, I still feel Arete is playing differently this game. The observations are on point.

I guess the best way to put it is that arete will actually focus on catching everyone as town, but will actively push for someone’s death while throwing out a few small reads to make it look like they aren’t completely tunnelvisioned

1 Like

I’m gonna wait for the wagons to come. Maybe we can get some wagon analysis to make a conclusion.

/Unvote