[FM] Danganronpa FM (Sign-ups - 41/41) - Rolling Nov 22

Just treat the SC like the King.

I feel like game is going to end on d4
kp during the day is at least 3 without any roles or other effects starting d2

or they will play for like 5 hours a day

Probs not, depending on a lot of factors.

A) I’m planning on reworking the President to prevent free KP by appointing>killing. Basically, the President should use the day ability as a prevention against wolves sneaking into SC positions, not free kills.
B) Village KP/day from lynches is at most 3, realistically will be closer to 2. You effectively assumes that people won’t be mass-pardoning players in the Scrum debate due to the mindset here that people aren’t going to be adamant in letting their townreads live even if they need to be killed to solve their slots.
C) There will be some, but very limited KP roles from the village while the wolf gets the claim-vig, the factional, and potentially some more power that boosts their KP but not completely swings the game.

So basically. Assume every day we have a lynch and a scrum execution happens every other day and the village KP is spread out so 1.5 kill happens every cycle. Assume we also start with 30p.

D1/N1

1 NSD Exe. 1 claimvig because let’s face it as it’s going to happen in this site, 1 factional, 1 Village KP.

We get 26 players SoD2.

D2/N2

1 NSD Exe, 1 AA Exe, 1 claimvig 'cause lol, 1 factional, 2 Village KP.

We get 20 players SoD3.

D3/N3

1 NSD Exe, 1 AA Exe, 1 SD Exe, thinking people will stop claiming by now or the claimvig may be dead so less restrictions on it, 1 factional, 1 Village KP, 1 additional wolf KP.

We get 14 players SoD4.

D4/N4

1 NSD Exe, 1 AA Exe, 1 factional, 1 Village KP.

We get 10 players SoD5.

D5/N5

1 NSD Exe, 1 AA Exe, 1 SD Exe, 1 factional

We get 6 players SoD6, with AA and SD being removed.

So roughly if the KP goes in a medium prediction then we’ll see XYLO close around D7 if it’s a close match. If it’s a stomp, it’ll end up a lot earlier.

If the KP goes in a low prediction as in TKs and wolf KP die early, people pardon a lot, people don’t claim for no reason, and protective roles actually do their job, then this match can actually last a long while. If something like town blows up all their KP on themselves and let wolves KP do their thing, then yeah, this’ll be a pretty short game.

5 Likes

Ye expect 8KP/day

3 Likes

/in

Iiiii would personally not make the assumption that people will stop claiming at this point, and separately I think it’s likely that there will still be some random people who claimed D1 and are still alive D3 to get claimvigged.

1 Like

Or.

A) Find and execute the claim vigilante.

B) Make sure not to claim all of your passives and actions as every Hope role will get exactly four passives/actions and you need to claim at least 3 of them to be shot by the Anti-Claimer v1.

3 Likes

/out

/out

why are y’all suddenly outing ;-;

I’m sorry to join this chain of

/Out

But the day the exams starts was just announced and it’s right after this starts.

;-; Guys plz

@astand @Geyde @Jgoesgamingz @Maxwell @Icibalus

I may be able to set the start date to December if exam issues are a problem for many players here being that most people here are in HS/Uni.

4 Likes

;-;

h

If that happens, I’ll rejoin.

It’s mainly that Mafia is a massive time sink for me and my grades are more important
If it starts in December, my finals end on like the 20th

That isn’t the issue for me, I’m afraid.

i am going to try it

/in