[FM] FoL Community Forum Mafia - Pug Victory! Who the hell let the dogs out?

This is your nightly reminder to send in your night actions if you haven’t already.

You will not be granted an extension for forgetting to send one in!

Night ends in roughly 9 hours at 10 AM CST.

2 and a half hours remain until daytime. Make sure to send in your actions and journal if you wish to leave one. We will not accept any after 10 AM CST

2 Likes

The Sun rises!

Underneath a firetruck, you find a corpse!

Celeste_Ludenberg was…

Moleland

Town Investigative
" :octopus: " ~ Moleland
Pickaxe Protection (Day) - Tonight, you and your target for Hide in the Mole Hole will be immune to attacks. Will not save you if you target a member of the mafia - 1 use
Hide in the Mole Hole (Night) - Hide underneath a player’s room. Anyone who tries to visit you directly will fail. However anyone who targets your target will also target you. If you ever target a member of the mafia with this, you will die.

They have left the following journal -

Log:
N1: Hide - Techwolves
If i die but they do not, tech is either passively immune to attack or are mafia

The day begins and will end in 48 hours at 10 AM CST On the 21st.

Also! @Shurian was brought back to life! Hooray!

/smalltank, shoot Shurian

i will have my revenge

1 Like

@techwolves explain please.

I was jailed so there’s that

Ima prepare my speech :wink: obv mine totally not oranges

Also @Marluxion
Can you do the thing I sent in my role PM pls? Thx

Now I have it copied and pasted. So the thing is I’m wondering is who will we shoot?

The following bit of mechanical information has been made available.

Both Mafia and the Neutral Killers have a night and day chat.

Fucc

it just said neutral killers. With a S

Yeah…

/vote Insanity

Kinda had 12 hours to post reads, but kept delaying.

Want to see what he says.

Btw, for a game with Mafia and Neutral KILLERS, 1 night kill seems odd. Did we lynch all Mafia?

Guys bad news bear.

I can’t use it till tomorrow. I thought when it meant 1 day you can use it every day. but I have to wait till tomorrow.

FeelsBad

RIP. (I’m not at all surprised they put that cool down on there cause I am so op)

You wouldn’t mind telling us if the dead Mafia can post in the chats, would you?