[FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2)

yes

Gg wolves.

2 Likes

Wait you deleted scum chat

D:

I enjoyed the game shrug

Hydraing with orange was fun

I feel like I was on the right track but I’m shit at pushing my reads

gg

Dat u did well :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Oh yeah

also posting in sentences SUCKS and i gave up on it like halfway through but I should probably do it more anyways

6 Likes

Gg to y’all who won.
Sorry I had to bail, lost complete motivation for this game.

2 Likes

Dat, you did really well
Sorry I couldn’t really perform that great on my side, but I’m proud of ya

3 Likes

really hard to when the only thing half the town is doing is screaming bloody murder

you were about an inch away from being lockstep with Kyo and just because you were right on Marshal’s alignment does not forgive that

tysm @sulit for inviting me but holy shit guys it’s a team game

1 Like

wdym?

Hard-tunneling and refusing to work with people is a game-losing strategy almost every single time

I mean, nobody cared about my reads so?

Why do you think that is

No idea.

Your tactic was to just scream “Marshalkat scum” into the void over and over until you died and it’s incredibly hard to take that seriously

it works when i do it

Note that Kyo did the exact same shit D2 and the only notable difference between you two was your read being right

It was never going anywhere either way though so whether that’s even an improvement is honestly debatable

No it wasn’t.

I was trying to show people how scummy they were.
Nobody even bothered to consider it.

Anyway, I can already tell this isn’t going anywhere productive.

I’m not saying it’s your fault we lost or anything stupid like that

But it’s blindingly obvious what the main downfall of the town was here, and it genuinely happened across the board

from experience, repeatedly yelling into the void that someone is scum until you die is a very useful strategy

If people don’t take your read seriously even after your alignment is confirmed, Italy, you probably need to work on your approach