[FM] Ghost Town 2 (Nobody Wins [except Town I guess])

Re-look over their iso
compare it to ritual mafia

Same, the ISO is exactly the same. Thing is the speed of the wagon and the fact that we already have a potential red check on you makes me reconsider.

Marls whole argument on being Town is that Celeste is lying and I don’t think Celeste would lie like this as it’s actually bad to do that compared to what she usually does.

Sarun
you didn’t comment on my two scumteam pitches

can i acq your thoughts on them

I somewhat agree with them.

My current scumteam is you/Luxy/Solic and the Neuts are probably Captain/Squid, probably alternating between both here.

There’s still the fact that either you, Maxi, or Celeste is lying, and judging from her reaction I doubt she is not a TI.

@Icibalus can we get a vote count as we near eod please

/Vote Marl
I agree with Sarun about the wagon. I’m voting marl because I don’t think Celeste would stick to her claim if that meant pretty much making the town lose a TI

1 Like

Ritual mafia Luxy was way more reactive, but I haven’t played with a town Luxy yet I think.

oh my goddddd

Switch to marl quick

wham just vote luxy

why fire

stop focusing on the the TI situation
for fucks sake
Margaret was lying

When we have 3 mins left and you ask for his opioion it’s more like stalling to me

Explain why this isn’t likely?

Backread Marl/Luxy’s interactions and I believe his interactions with Solic is an attempt at distancing as if he flips scum, he knows that people would backread his final reads without much thought in them.

Internal screaming and confusion increases

I have been completely consistent in my thoughts on Marl. It’s getting tiring to be scumread by you.

Or Solic would be a neut here.

I still believe Solic/Marl/Luxy/Squid/Captain is what compromises the entire scumteam+neuts so far.

if you agree with luxy being scum
the chance of me being a pr should drive you towards a luxy lynch instead of my own, sarun
it doesn’t add up