Forum of Lies 17 - Unseen and Warlock Victory!

Petition to ban the word discuss. Discuss

Also you are under estimating people way too much now and that will be your down fall one day. But I agree with them being good king

Agreed

Aka people are seriously underestimated sometimes and that’s why they are able to deep wolf till the end.

Captain was able to deep wolf in ghost town.
Insert other examples of underestimating people

Also hey frostwolfy where you at boi

Not really, I neutread him d2 alongside finding Luxy and Maximus.

You died, you didn’t get him lynched though, he deep wolfed.

:smirk:

I played terribly in Ghost Town

He was Town read by others though and you underestimating people WILL 100% be your down fall though not today cause I’m sure Wazza is GK.

Just saying, underestimating someone will 100% come back at you to destroy you. Also destroys other people’s self esteem but who care about that

Personally I like to underestimate everyone and everything so I can be pleasantly surprised

2 Likes

VC bot pls daddy

Correction, he went UTR.

Deep wolfing is essentially infiltrating the village core and being a consensus villageread as a wolf. Going UTR is just being there but being ignored by the town as wolf.

But meh, I’d like a stronger push on Insanity. Still, the fact that the conversation went so off-topic like this the moment we shifted the wagon to Insanity is odd. I can’t exactly put my finger on it.

Accused Voters Count
Baz Sam, Marcus, Insanity, 3/8
Squid Ici, Noz, Boopydoop, 3/8
Insanity Hjasik, Alice, Litten, Bazinga, Luxy, 5/8

Roughly 34 hours until EoD.

1 Like

Just a friendly mod reminder that trials cannot be ended early via majority

We aren’t that close to the EoD, so I’m not exactly sure DADV holds true in our scenario.

What did you see about my dad?

Marcus what are your thoughts on Insanity?

please don’t tell me we’re not lynching Squid just because she showed emotion.

I’m sorry, but I think that overall Squid has been acting far too wolfy for that to actually clear her.