[FM] Hell in a Cell D6 Mafia - FACES WIN! SULIT CHAMPION!

STOP TALKING UNTIL I SAY SO

3 Likes

drumroll time

The three remaining wrestlers stand in deadlock before Kevin and Mankind narrow their focus on each other. It seems like they know that Shawn isn’t worth it. That they need to get out the people they think they can get out.

Kevins faces the man who got him in to wrestling, Shawn Michaels. He’s desperate, desperate to prove himself, and desperate to win. He knows that he needs to stab Michaels in the back after Mankind is taken down, and that hurts him deep down.
Even though all he cares about it winning, he can’t help but feel a sense of reverence for Michaels.

He decries that he did it the best of anyone, he defeated one of the best wrestlers.
He knows he’d be locked in a stalemate without Shawn’s help, so he pleads that he is the most deserving one of all.

The speech by Owens sends Mankind into a howling laughter.
He interrupts Owens before he can finish, saying that this entire turn of events has been obvious the entire time. He says that Owens will do anything to win, even if it means stabbing Michaels in the back once this is over.
“Come on, it’s obvious. I’ve got nothing to hide, unlike the rest of everyone here. You help? I’ll let you take me down. ALL I want is Owens gone. No more, no less. And if you don’t help me, let’s just say you won’t have a happy ending.”
Mankind gives off a creepy grin when making the threat toward Michaels.

Michaels studies the situation, as this decision is a difficult one to make
To trust or not to trust…
Can he trust a madman with no morals suddenly proposing a deal to him? Or someone who has looked up to him since the beginning, yet seems desperate to win at all costs?
He notices Mankind give him a look, then realizes that it’s time for him to rise to the occasion.

Mankind goes in and starts choking Kevin with his socked hand while Michaels walks over slowly. Kevin is able to quickly counter with a reversal, knocking Mankind away before picking up a chair and slamming it into Mankind.

Mankind goes down with a smirk as Michaels sneaks up behind Owens. Owens is visibly tired after the scuffle, but the realization hits him like a ringing sensation.
This was Mankind’s plan all along.
Mankind couldn’t get Michaels to trust him, but he could get the pain he wanted and at the same time take down Owens since Michaels wanted the spotlight.

This realization gives Michaels the opportunity to surprise Owens, taking them down for good.

Derps was…

3 Likes

Kevin Owens

Heel Watcher

Kevin Owens © defeated Seth Rollins
Kevin Owens defeated Shane McMahon

You’re a prize fighter that handles things on your terms and will do whatever it takes to provide for your family no matter how immoral it may be.
Each night, you may choose a player to spy on. You will know who visits them, if anyone.

You’re here to bring back wrestling to what it should be, starting by ruining the faces and OMNIPLEX 2020.

Shawn Michaels finds themselves victorious over all the fallen competitors.
They are the champion.
This is everything they came here to do.

What would you like to say about your victory, @Sulit ?

10 Likes

dybu dabu
a terrifying image edit
whose expiration date is long over due

12 Likes

One more thing before we go.

Parents in the audience, please turn off the TV for a moment.

7 Likes

This isn’t something I like to do
It’s something I have to do

Takes out gun

We have rules.
And we enforce them.
Apologies to all involved.
This wasn’t personal, it’s just showmanship.

ModeShifter was modkilled.

1 Like

Now that that’s that

The FACES WIN

You may now post

7 Likes

@sulit ily

me and chloe are very proud of you :’)

5 Likes

Town actually winning a game pog

3 Likes

I have a lot to say

I will say none of it

instead I will just say

dybu dabu

dybu dabu

5 Likes

dybu dabu

Oh hey town won for once

i didnt pay attention to the game at all but ily sulit

1 Like

dybu dabu hard carries

i told u derps was scum noobs

I’m glad that you actually followed through with your reads this game, you have done really well.

4 Likes

@sulit great job in f3, sorry that I left you in that position, leaving doing the final work entirely to you.

Otherwise everything I wanted to say about this game is in dead chat.

5 Likes

Really good job Sulit and town!

2 Likes