you suck kat

1 Like

7 Likes
Answers for the scavenger hunt
Second spoiler just in case

[SFM] Evolution Mafia [Mafia wins]
(Where the joy cat originated)
Turbo but you can only post in picture
(Shoot honey cat meme makes me want grave stone)
[FM] Hell in a Cell D6 Mafia - FACES WIN! SULIT CHAMPION!
(Dybu dabu)
[FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2)
(Where the Abomination (joy crab) first emerged)

When the numbers are searched in discord server or sent to me in any way I’ll tell you to look back at all the pictures of the posts

In the pictures there’s hidden words that spell out “look at my profile picture”

If you drag my profile picture so it’s a square, there’s words in the corners that say send me butter three times

If you do that you win

4 Likes

Wait what

I never found this

I literally went straight from the “this meme makes me want a gravestone” hint to “dybu dabu” because I thought that meme was way overdone

LOL I only saw the word “profile” and went straight to the end from there, skipping the joy crab

oraaaaange spoiler pls

):<

Okay am i crazy

Is this a daylight savings thing

Forums are saying things were posted an hour ago but they were posted a minute ago

Fine on my end

okay yeah im a dumbass my PC clock is off by an hr

wooo daylight savings

1 Like

I went from the one with joybats to the joycrab and concluded that I had clearly missed something

I had theories on what the number meant but all of them required a bunch of intermediate steps that I didn’t have (they were also all wrong :wowee:)

I got there yay

I asked for a hint becuase I Was stuck on the Shoot honey cat but it didn’t actually help because the hint was dybu dabu which was already in the post and then I realized what it was

also on the part where you had to look in the profile picture it took me like 20 minutes because I couldn’t get the resolution high enough on my computer

but
gg

it was a fun little puzzle thingy

also

just

god i really loved the picture in the hell in a cell part and originally thought it as the prize itself lol

1 Like
Summary

i got all of the hints but when you told me to look back at the pictures i thought i missed something assuming the other pictures had numbers in them so i just stopped caring

actually i went from 1st hint -> 3rd hint -> 2nd hint -> 4th hint and got confused on that too

good hunt tho :joy_cat:

i uh
got stuck on joy_bat

there was minecraft in the background and something about destroying pumpkins so my mind went to golems

brought me down a rabbit hole of italicized posts that I thought were clues but was just sulit fangirling to Somali and the Forest Spirit

1 Like
Spoilers

Turbo but you can only post in picture

I found this but had no idea it was part of the hunt lol.

1 Like