[FM] Henry Stickmin Vig10er - Signups (10/10) FULL

Welcome to Henry Stickmin Vig10er! Hosted by @EliThePsycho and @Intensify

Rules

Follow the rules found here:

Additionally, for this game, a minimum requirement of 20 substantive, on-topic, game related posts per in game day are required. Posts that are explicitly or obviously made solely for the purpose of meeting this requirement do not count towards the minimum, nor do posts containing solely a vote. The first time a player fails to meet this requirement, they will be given a warning; the second time they fail to meet it, they will be replaced out. A player who zero-posts will be subbed out without a warning. This requirement may be reduced or waived if an execution is hammered early by majority.

Rolelist

Government Vanilla
Government Vanilla
Government Vanilla
Government Vanilla
Government Vanilla
Government Vanilla
Government Vanilla
Government Vigilante
Toppat Clan Goon
Toppat Clan Goon

Sample Role PMs (these flavors will not be present)

Captain H. J. Canterbury (Vanilla)

Your weapons are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Henry Stickmin (Government Vigilante)

Each night, you may target a player (not yourself). They die.

Reginald Copporbottom (Toppat Clan Goon)

You share a 24/7 private chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Each night, the Mafia must kill a player outside your faction.

Right Hand Man (Toppat Clan Goon)

You share a 24/7 private chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Each night, the Mafia must kill a player outside your faction.

Gameplay

• This setup is a vig10er with Henry Stickmin flavor. Scum will be given flavor fakeclaims. Flavor solve at your own risk.
  • The uninformed majority is the Government. The informed minority is Toppat Clan.. There is absolutely no difference between these and town/mafia.
  • The Toppat Clan will communicate through a special Discord/Forum PM
  • No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand.
  • In cases where the votes are tied, the result will be randed with Discobot in spec chat.
  • Self votes are not valid votes.
  • Toppat Clan have a factional kill. It is mandatory, and must be performed every night.
  • All votes must be in the form /vote [name of player] (and ping the hosts/vc bots) to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form /unvote (and ping the hosts/vc bots) This is to enable the smooth processing of votes.
  • Executions are both majority and plurality

Alts are allowed, contact @DatBird and he will like set ya up or something

Playerlist

1. min
  2. SirDerpsAlot
  3. illumin8
  4. Gorta
  5. Appelsiini
  6. Light
  7. Marluxion
  8. Jane
  9. Shurian
  10. ArcticXI

Backups

1. Marshal
  2. Chloe
  3. katze
  4. CRichard
  5. Mistyx

Spectators

1. Wazza
  2. ATNoName
  3. thepigeonnyc (uninformed)
  4. astand
  5. Amelia

/informed spectator

1 Like

/in

1 Like

/in

1 Like

/informed spectator

1 Like

7 Likes

/Informed spec

1 Like

Uninformed spec

1 Like

Also wotm will be used

1 Like

/in sure

/informed spec

I was originally not gonna join, but I sense new talent approaching and I want a taste.
/In

Like thatā€™s a great entrance and I really hope that Isnā€™t an Alt because this could be the next best thing.

Not sure if any Newbie could top @DybuDabu but who knows.

/bacup

/backup pl0x

if we get enough backups we can play a vig10er in backup chat :flushed:
/backup

3 Likes

/in

I WILL improve

now i kinda wanna join
):<

/in

how about now