[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Since I’d like to wait for chiang’s association check to come in on the small chance it’s targeting hippo and blue,

/unvote
/vote andrej

1 Like

It is good to use someone officially recognized as town to compare to everyone else

Yeah, it’d definitely help to confirm that the consensus towncore is actually towncore, since a same-alignment result would mean they’re either both town or everyone’s reads have been terrible, and a different-alignment would help us find a deepwolf if there is one.

All depends on who chiang’s targets are and no one knows who his targets are.

Meh it is fine. I think since everyone was saying there was around 5-7 mafia, we should be getting at least one more tonight? I know someone mentioned town having a couple killing roles.

Town did have a single-use dayvig in Solic’s role, so it’s possible they have more yeah.

:neutral_face:

Umm this

Being town is not part of my personal identity, dude. It’s an abstract grouping of people on an Internet forum.

I’m Australian, and I sometimes refer to Australians as ‘they’ since I don’t feel a strong personal connection to that group either.

So you dont identify as town

So here’s where I’m at right now:

Thread motion + wagon formation strongly suggests that there’s at least one wolf in Ici/Blue, maybe two. Right now a Blue flip, in addition to likely getting us mafia, spews the alignments of FK and Set (both of whom can basically only be scum if Blue flips scum) and provides strong implications for the alignments of several others. We could lynch inactives but it doesn’t really tell us much, and lynching inactives is easy for scum to use as a distraction (not saying that’s what’s happening, just saying that unless scum is only in the inactives we’re probably going to get to LyLo by the time we run out of them). Lynches are our greatest source of information, if we want to kill inactives it’s better to do that with TKs (HINT HINT @WHOEVER BLED ME).

If Blue flips scum, that suggests FK is very likely to be scum as well, if Blue turns out to somehow be town that suggests Ici as very likely scum. Simon can decide who to shoot accordingly. A Blue scumflip doesn’t clear Ici but a Blue scumflip pretty much condemns him.

/vote Blue harder

But wouldnt scum really want to lynch someone they cannot kill at night?

Ahhh that would…I see

…I guess? The wagon seems pure to me, though.

I’m actually non-binary on the role spectrum

If you’re serious, I thought saying ‘IM TOWN GUYS’ at an early point in the game would get me mislynched because it seemed like something dumb newbscums would do, and I’m not dumb or scum.

2 Likes

In any case, realistically speaking, we have nine hours and we don’t even know who’s going to be on before the end of the day. People aren’t paying enough attention to the thread for a CFD to even be viable, which basically means our options for the lynch are Ici and Blue, the two wagons which actually have meaningful numbers of votes, and a Blue lynch tells us more than an Ici lynch.

So I either stay where I am at or vote blue. If i vote blue and he flips green, I would look like I wanted a supposed paranoid gun owner dead without wasting an ally. If I dont vote him and he flips red, then it would look like I dont want an ally to die

But I can’t just say I will not vote blue cuz I think he is town.

The above still stands, huh?

Do you think Blue flips town or scum here?

1 Like

I thought I said he was town?

I see. So even though I think Blue is town, I gotta vote him? Because on the off chance he is scum, then he wont die.