[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Okay listen. 2 easily confirmable town members are dead and Marshal and Astand also claim easily confirmable. Astand is scum then, there’s too many

squid claims it too, i believe

1 Like

Then she should also be on the radar tbh

However, yes, you are right.

/unvote

if astand is the vote, I want to hammer astand and if that flips scum i will know 100% who to target

Imo Astand or Squid has to go, and I’m gonna be real disappointed if Astand is just defeatist town

1 Like

some examples why i didn’t like u at the beginning @simon

Summary

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-lord-of-the-rings-forum-mafia-22-25-day-1-lunch-phase/78152/347?u=maximusprime

this post stunk (stinked?)

partially bc u claimed an ability like immediately for no reason, partially bc i just don’t like the tone and wallposts be boring

oh yeah you also asked for ppl to quote the picture which is like why?? you don’t have to have it if they quote the useful stuff or just memorize it

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-lord-of-the-rings-forum-mafia-22-25-day-1-lunch-phase/78152/353?u=maximusprime

this post is meh bc you said u had big reasons for not wanting mt doom but u actually didn’t
i mean, i get that u have a vig shot but u didn’t actually explain why but u said u did so i didn’t like it

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-lord-of-the-rings-forum-mafia-22-25-day-1-lunch-phase/78152/1055?u=maximusprime

meh the tone was really passive bc u said u weren’t gonna read 500 posts but didn’t ask for anything either and it felt a bit forced to me

ur later posts were better so idk how to feel about u quite yet

lmao no??? how are you mechanically confirmed town

giving double vote =/= town

1 Like

also, my hammer passive is really good and i bet that i can do more to help town than u actually can

isn’t ur passive pretty selfish too?

don’t like how u ignored this post too

I mean I don’t think it’s an ability Marshal would use to confirm himself as town if it wasn’t an ability that he had as a town member

This forum has had a recent influx of defeatist town.
My theory is that it started with jake in fol22. It then evolved to jake in black flag nightless

It has been his meta ever since, and he has always been town with it.
Kyo did something similar in SF4, and arete tried to do something similar as scum.

it has been kinda a towntell, and i think astand knows that. If that is scum or town indicitave, IDK

Also Hippo ignored my post but ok

I answered this one

i don’t like how you’re trying to convince ppl ur confirmed town just bc u gave fk a doublevote

along with every other shitty things you’ve done

1 Like

I was slightly scum reading him, but it’s illogical to assume he’s lying here unless he has a really good coach

Yes, my hammer is selfish, but my class really benefits town and me living is important for town.

I have confirmed at least one ability mechanically. I don’t ever see maf having this ability.

and, btw, You could very likely be “claiming it is good” just to hammer a town as maf and get it.

I have claimed my hammer passive. you all know what it does, and should know if i am lying.
you have done no such thing and are possibly just using this to activate a scum one

Wait on me?

Please dont use it on me.

c u l t

aka not unrealistic for maf to have this

why would it be unrealistic in the first place

@Kirefitten remember that shitty ass fol where i tested u as cult as paladin but no one believed me and you guys reached majority like d2 or d3 with king vote and 2 apostles that gave double votes or something?

1 Like