Return of King Kong - YOU LOSE - [4/10]

I was also surprised when you spoke of the role that I had. That’s why I thought you are town. Currently I feel that datbird is a good player and he tried to make me understand some things but I feel that he is the only one who opposes you and you are the confirmed town so I vote darbird.

/vote(Datbird)

I oppose seth cause hes scum reading me for 0 reason and I call hime out for it, and hes calling me this white flag role when theres like 0 things for us to speculate role wise. In my eyes, this is the same seth that I just played in Shortnight, hes almost undoubtly town as he cant really play this way as scum

Bus Count

Hit by a Bus Bussers Bus Total
eevee clonedcheese 1/6
an_gorta_pratai Light 1/6
DatBird Surge, kiromishiro 2/6
Silviu eevee 1/6

That makes sense but you showed me that you are a good player and I feel like you have some evil role. I will not change my decision for now. Newbies vote according to our instincts and no pro player will make me change my decision

Sure and I dont like to do this as self meta is bad and I dont like to fall on it to defend myself, but I can send u plenty of scum games of mine. Theres only really 1 im proud of

the one im proud of

the rest

Although I am very noob …
I suggest that we ALL vote for Geyde and vote for the one who does not want to vote.
Then I would vote for Datbird or Evee.

I still don’t understand why others don’t say their role.

okay what

it was confirmed by geyde that voting for him doesn’t do anything and i see no reason to disbelieve that

and people don’t say their roles because it helps mafia find important roles

i will claim this though

i hardclaim

Summary

town

1 Like

I’m back from work, they asked me to stay an hour late…
Anyway, thanks for telling him Mist, but yeah, literally every single game I’ve played as well as alignment are on my profile.
Also, this meta is shit and looks like gorta trying to slap stuff together.
My advice is to look at the timestamps on the votes he quoted and tell me if that even remotely constitutes as vote-hopping.

@Arete am voting gorta

1 Like

Sorry am blind and thought it was the other way around :heart:

Hmm… I’m not sure how I’m feeling on Dat. Over 28% of all posts in thread, but no real pushes or anything like that. The thing about being on the same wavelength isn’t something that I’m feeling (which could be because he didn’t state his reads on Mist and gorta before I did), and fuck if I’m getting pocketed by something like that. He’s kinda nudging people for content, and I did like the “GTH reads” thing with Mist a bit… I might take a look at a recent game, but don’t count on it.

I’m slightly upset that cloned isn’t posting after they said they’d be done with class like seven hours ago. @clonedcheese you alive bud? I’d like your take on the thread.

Something feels off about Mist. I can’t really understand what. I can agree with most their reads and I can see their progression, and yet something seems wrong with their slot.

well what’dya know
just finished a linalg test so that’s that

I never said it was a class

will be readingn over right now

Yes, you did. Either way, I would especially like your thoughts on Gorta, Mist, and Dat.

is it the lack of latias avatar

1 Like

that was something I was meaning to check as like tbh I dont think swapping ur votes inrvs is bad at all, but he says meta and I have to see how much water it holds.

fair I haven’t, I have a lot more townreads than anything, and my like not townreads have mainly been gone or non existant in thread, currently would say poe is the no poster, eevee, gorta, and cheese