[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

/vote M O U N T D O O M

Anyway I guess nothing will be happening in 24 hours, and I have to go, maybe post from phone occasionally, but we have to rethink Alice’s posts from yesterday.

From just top of my head based on yesterday, SetToBlow gave me real bad vibes, he voted Boss with an overexplanation.

Ok, really have to go now.

I think I should be pumped enough now to play.

His read on Solic and Kai felt stupidly agenda-y.

Plus, him agreeing that Kai is scummy without reading his posts and then Kai flipping wolf is a terribly bad look.

Also, I forbid anyone from having 50%+ of their posts being fluff or mechanics talk today and there needs to be a greater focus on reads. The sheer amount of mechanical crap yesterday made it a pain to sort out much players here and form a reliable towncore.

1 Like

No you dont have a cookie

Do you mean your role?

Yeah, people here don’t seem to know the difference between a vig with modifiers, a suicide bomber, and a desperado.

I thought that was like the whole plan

/Vote Alice

You messed up big time fool

Fk, you can go sleep for 24 hours, game doesnt start until then.

We still in map phase

1 Like

I will shot tonight. I didn’t expect that people here would be braindead and SR me for not shooting despite the fact that I was one of the first players who swapped from a flipped villager to a Wolf KP. Then again, the people in these forums are absolute shit at FM and rather than associations go all like “wUt R uR aBiLiTiEs” to scumhunt.

Right now I want an incredibly townie map that can insure we get one if not two mafia

Would go for Rohan for the info from a double lynch.

/vote Rohan.

But I am pretty sure many people were waiting for you shoot me

Or at least vulgard.

Screw you maps

Anyway Alice is mafia because all second abilities are limited use and the first one is usually unlimited

I’m assuming it’s this way because the example card, my card, everyone else card, is also that way.

As well, they specifically said the person they shoot would be confirmed as town. Now they are contradicting themselves. My only worry is that Alice is lying again just so they don’t get claim vigged, but it’s pretty obvious if they are town they have to be it unless they want to troll us big time

1 Like