LoTRFM - Mafia Chat

ok
ten characters :c

i’m sad now but whatever
sod is good for us let’s keep it up

If someone wants to argue with my very bad attempt at VCA that would be great

also tfw i faked a derpclear again

rage post draft coming up

Alright, wasn’t expecting that flip. I was goddamn sure about it.

You know what though, I’m losing track of what’s going on. It’s not nice to log in, see I was wrong and then get a bunch of utterly flimsy and arbitrary bullshit directed at me that makes basically no sense. Sorry if it’s my newness intruding here, but these reads are based on practically nothing and they look like deliberate misconstructions or paranoia. In short, it’s awful and I don’t get the mindset behind them.

What is this? How is one sentence overexplanation? What am I supposed to do, flip votes on a dime or sheep? Seems like a bit of a catch-22 here. Multiple people have done justifications just as short (or ‘long’, as you’d call it for some reason) as that when changing their votes with no suspicion.

I am really interested in hearing what you think wouldn’t be a scummy way of changing my vote, because right now it looks like no matter what I did you would still be scumreading me on barebones misconstructions.

Excuse me, what?

Are you actually reading my posts? It’s right there, bolded, and I’ll bold it again: I read Kai’s posts. Did you expect that I just randomly guess Kai’s spot on the town-scum spectrum and post with 100% certainty on the spot from a skimread of their posts?

Okay guys, I’ll see you later since I’ve got to write my doctoral thesis Why Kai was a very mild scumlean, by STB" which will use up all of my daily FM time until D234 to justify an offhand read which probably won’t matter anyway since some people here clearly don’t bother to read posts properly let alone.

Can you actually put effort into your reads?

You’d probably like that, considering that no one knows what’s going on with your mechanics right now.

K

idk how to do coloured text :frowning:

inb4 Alice “stb outed lmao”.

I’ll talk about it in the morning. Right now I’m pissed and need sleep.

At least she’s getting consistent.

Just stop. Your credibility is going down the drain and your evidence is based on not actually reading words properly.

/vote Rohan @Luxy @Geyde @Priestess

Let’s actually try and get some decent information and reads going today and drop the superiority complexes.

i like your posts so much
i would like them as either alignment this game

Thoughts on that?

I think writing it might have been more for the catharsis than actually posting it.

Don’t bring Oedipus Rex here smh

sm3 my 3head

gonna post it in a mo

i think your post is good but you should follow it up with a bunch of reads and analysis in the next post

if you set up a bunch of good reads and analysis you can push it later in the day

problem is it’s late at night and i gotta sleep.

But I’ll say in the post that I’ll have more stuff coming later.

pat pat timezones are bad
i think it’s fine if you post that analysis later in the day you just have to write reads and analysis and then push them
that’s something you have to do, Kai didn’t and it got him killed

yep, I’ve learned that pretty quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

Dat should do that as well
i’m pushing him for now but I intend to get off his case eventually

sounds good.

I’m going to stick around to see if I can catch Alice’s reaction than sleeeeeep

lmao all chatter stops when i roll up