[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

@SirDerpsAlot are you sure there’s conversion

20190919_055723

3 Likes

It’s kind of why I want players to stop posting mechanical bullcrap and start focusing on reads as I have way too many nullish reads for being d2.

My only fear for my town core is converison

And what makes it more difficult is it’s hard to spot if someone’s converted especially if you aren’t in a fol game

okay so

final VCA:

this is funny
my townreads (although Alice is debatable right now) are at the start of the boss wagon
the scummier people have joined toward the end which is weird as hell considering this is a town wagon

so either:
a) scum are just sheeping votes this game (which is part of why i scumread astand but after this SoD I don’t know if he’s scum anymore, certainly not lock scum)
b) scum really did start this wagon (which means Alice FK and possibly Ginger are scum)

i’m exploring the possibility of b) being true but FK hasn’t done anything that pinged me as super scummy this game and Ginger is… could go either way I guess
my reads keep shifting based on this VCA and I don’t like it
only Alice would make sense with b) being true and I guess town could jump on that wagon? considering Boss has been seriously considered as a lynch option before, Alice pushing it through would make perfect sense if she’s scum

so basically this wagon is a bad look for Alice if B is true

if A is true then Andrej’s vote looks terrible and so does STB’s
hja was voting earlier in the wagon, then unvoted and stole hammer so either she’s just obvscum or her hammer is really powerful and she’s town
i can’t really tell without making her claim but she’s possible scum

Tele wagon is pure she was just misread which i should’ve expected and prevented but didn’t
i’m still mad about that, it feels like i wasted an opportunity to save her because my reverse read ended up being correct

astand and squid are… they’re not even wagons really
right now i think both of them have solid potential of being town and these one-votes aren’t very important

arete wasn’t around at EoD and neither was Squid so i bet that’s the reason they didn’t unvote these wagons
not that I wanna completely clear them but scumreading them based on not unvoting bad wagons is a massive stretch
haha look at me calling astand a bad wagon in hindsight, my reads are crap

in the end i think
squid, arete, astand actually town
alice/fk/ginger scum (1-2 scum) or stb/andrej (1-2 scum)

andrej isn’t giving me anything to analyze so i hope he posts more today
@Andrej any thoughts about the game right now, reads, anything; i wanna know what you think would be a good thing to do considering tele and boss both flipped green
i know you scumread boss and boss ended up being town so what does it mean for you

I have no way to prove I am not scum yet.

@SetToBlow why did I forget to ping you
you tunneled Solic yesterday when he was obvtown and now he flipped town. discuss

I’m mad I wasn’t awake to stop this

Hello POT meet KETTLE.

What are your thoughts on his bussing theory regarding Solic?

shut up my reads are trash i’m reevaluating everything

1 Like

Oh same

i need to re-read that

I’m about to go to school

Ditto. Gotta catch that bus before it leaves my ass at home

I never said I’m 100% sure their is, I just said it makes sense with some of my abilities

/mute alice

Alice is 100% scum and anyone who suggest othetwise can join her in afterlife.

Alice isn’t scum here

why is derps in towncore

2 Likes