[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

He was conf town

Isnt a Solic kill a SPK (strong player kill is what I assume it means)? Solics a damn strong player. Like I think anyone on that team seeing that Solic pushed Kai and then he died later cause the wagon he started would be able to say man that’s probably a good kill

Because? Read my rant above.

Amazing

Anyways the buss is almost here bye

Hey, Astand, I got some news from you. You didn’t do shit last night. Why don’t you guess why?

I already scumread you but wanted to let you resolve like you claimed. You didnt. Nuff said.

This is lost wolf signal he is saying that he is Asking for his wolf team to vote him

Because I didn’t need to as I am semi-cleared because of Kai’s wagon. Using my second night action would be the best course of action here because I don’t need to self-resolve myself as I was one of the main pushers on Kai.

Get it because buss is here wich means his wolf team bussing him

It’s obvious Kai was scum, so I wouldn’t call that proof of being Town. You had one task and you didn’t do it, now you pay the price

2 Likes

Hint what your second night action is. You said u got info from it.

If claim vig gets u over a townblocc boy itll save him and us a mislynch.

Alice is Going to be lynched tommorow if She doesnt shoot

1 Like

She said that yesterday.

She was semi clear from kai So that makes sense plus there was no reason for her to claim that as wolf

1 Like

… Did you read what I just said?

i DoNt KnOw HoW tO sOlVe By ReAdInG sO cOuLd YoU cLaIm YoUr AbIlItIeS sO I cAn SoRt U?

She was the one Who started wagon

/vote Rohan

That was Solic