LoTRFM - Mafia Chat

I think shooting astand is still better but we have 24 hours to plan for the lynch phase.
We’ve just killed the town dayvig so I doubt you’re going to get vigged. We just have to make sure both lynches today will target town.

Time to play the angry incredulous newb who can’t understand the paranoia of the forum vets :slight_smile:

sure thing
i did my best to kinda clear you already :stuck_out_tongue:

ye but im coming out here swinging mad.

Mostly because their reads are total bullshit reasons to be suspicious, either because they’re arbitrary or they’re newb catch-22’s that don’t say anything because I’d be scumread no matter what I did.

what about my reads

Squid is watcher or tracker
we have to kill her sooner or later

lmao so astand didn’t know he got occupied.

Once Alice and squid are gone that’s pretty much all the main threats gone.

Only invests know if they’re occupied in most FMs here.

Ah, alright.

Must be a shock to hear that you were occupied when the next day starts then :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t claim the occupy.

of course lol, that’d be dumb.

Well you actually tried, which is a few dozen steps up from Alice/astand’s analysis.

Feels like Alice is really pushing this hardclaim, which feels weird, like she’s putting up a sign going “claimvig me now pls”.

I don’t think we claimvig Alice today, she’s being scumread by enough people and we can, you know, redirect her.

Yeah. It’s just weird that she’s baiting so hard when she stands very little from a claimvig on her missing.

Seems like she’s just genuinely mega pissed off right now.

how did this even happen we did nothing to accomplish this
i didn’t even get vigged lmao

Alice has basically suicided her towncred lol pretty funny

wait are you actually

> be Arete
> tunnel Alice for bizarre backwards towncred, planning to push mislynches on other people
> people actually scumread Alice
> ???

Look I’m going to delete those posts blow so we don’t have issues when this thread becomes public after the game