[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

I agree with Hja that Minas Tirith would probably be better D2/D3

/vote mount doom

Still kinda want to see the experiment.

Some of the other maps have benefits for the Mafia and I’m not sure it’d be a good idea for them to have an advantage early on

1 Like

Point out where you have seen it.

I do think that we should try to steamroll maf early and then go from there.

and maf-benefiting abilities wouldn’t help that

Tirith/Rohan D2/D3 any order is fine, like I’ve been saying before.
Right now we could get Mordor out of the way since it’s probably the most beneficial to scum. I’m still keeping my vote on Bree because I think it’s better but I’m ok with Mordor too. Somebody mentioned ‘directing the person with the dayvig’ before, I think that would work.

It’s the least impactful N1 when we don’t really know who to heal yet and the PoE is vast.

Its also much more useful when scumteam is smaller

I also don’t think we should give them the opportunity to have mafia benefiting maps late game

so right now the train of thought is:

(idk) n1
(minas) n2/n3
(rohan) n2/n3

I think the game will end before we get to mafia benefitting maps.

2 Likes

Thats my reasoning too.

Imma snipe a maf if we go mordor and i hammer watch.

Press x to doubt

This map seems absolutely awesome for town lategame and I won’t allow this to be voted d1/d2/d3 ever.

1 Like

One of the mafia class I created for game that shall not be name have night vig that bypass heal and immunity (and Litten can confirm it because he help me design it long ago, and yes, it’s already end), I can copy paste the ability name and description if you want

I sure hope so. If the only maps left benefit the mafia (Basically, at the point of there being no other kinds of maps), which one would you vote on?

Obviously just never vote Mines of Moria lol

There is almost no benefit for town from such map with this player amount

I don’t honestly think it’s all that great.
I mean you are basically trading a dead townie for a publicly revealed tracker.

What’s your reasoning here

This is alright for an explanation.