Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

The best thing is when someone backreads a game from a looooong time ago and suddenly you get likes from that person despite the game being over.

1 Like

I see you also clicked that FoL15 link and saw the last 2 posts

The reason that one was hilarious is because Simon was in the damn game. So, why did he read/like the posts so much later…?

I hate you, Marshal.

2 Likes

yall are goobers

Good meme.

1 Like

hey mount doom is technically in mordor you could’ve gone there

Viggo Mortensen was a cutie

My posts in that game are so bad. The ~50 posts at the start of my ISO are mech talk about maps when I’m normally a reads-focused player.

I’d yeet myself day 1 in that game if I were town.

The Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Blood of Mithras (Passive) - Each night, you can choose to sacrifice yourself bypassing all protection this night and flip as class of your choice. Other Cult members gain 1 use of all their limited use abilities. This occurs before promotion. This only works if you do not die due to any other means and were not occupied. - 1 use (Shared)
Blood Offer (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. Depending on the player’s class type one of the following effects will occur. Each player can only trigger the effect once. - 1 use :crown:

Social: Target player will be framed tonight.
Support: You will be healed tonight.
Killer: Your eradicate will bypass Death Immunity and Healing tonight. If you don’t eradicate, all bleeding players will die 1 night sooner instead.
Offensive: You will be immune to occupation an redirection tonight.
Investigative: You will appear as selected BD class to investigations tonight.[/mark]

Transfer Essence (Day) - Swap classes with another member at the cult at the start of the night, provided both of you are alive by that point. - 1 Use (shared)
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Eradicate (Night) - Unleash ancient power within Mithras, attacking 2 target players at once. This ability will be seen visiting the first target only. - 2 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

This probably isn’t very balanced, but I think it’d be pretty cool if the Cult could gain more power from bleeds (maybe even on its own members if there’d be adequate compensation).

Also, reeeee, why does current CL have three day abilities!?

1 Like

lolpreflips

How Not To Scum

vul your posts for the first 24 hours that game was exclusively mechanics

like 0 reads at all

it was kind of funny

1 Like

not sure why it quoted that post sorry jane for pingus

:eyes:

It was clearly premeditated.

Editing is allowed in this thread fyi

confused

reading LoTRFM is so cringe ngl

like I was such an obvious wolf wtf

vul was also such an obvious wolf

Arete pointed out that alice had them in her readwall twice and then proceeded to deathtunnel alice for 3 days I just cant this is too funny

arete was the person out of us 3 who was the least obvwolf but like how were we all not immediately outted d1

2 Likes

I had no idea how to enter the thread, so I just went mechanics-only.
Like, that’s why I don’t understand why people thought my play was good. My posts were really bad. I just posted a lot and the blatant agenda was so much more difficult to realize…?

2 Likes

We were… to the players we proceeded to nightkill and/or mislynch.
Me being bulletproof godfather helped a lot.