[FM] Mafia Academy 1 - Mafia Victory

LOL MECHSGUYS
Also Hi @Simon

2 Likes

Mafia 10000iq strats to silence everyone’s locktownread right there folks

Not going to lie I’m having fun now that marshal is dead, I actually think datbird is scum

When will everyone stop taking my quotes out of context? ;-;

I’ve got less than ten posts left, so I hope that Vulgard can help contribute if he can and I really hope that nobody falls for FK’s and Merc’s lies

1 Like

What the hell I leave FK alone for like 20 minutes and now he’s blowing people?

1 Like

@katze you have been excluded how do you feel about it

This game is a gem
thanks eevee I am laughing for a hour straight whilst doing housechores

@astand this is what happens when you fake a red check, you cause all discussion in this game to go stale and everyone reverts to memes.

Can you actually retract is so we can actually play this game?

why though

Your reaction to me reeks as scum.

FK do you want to know about the 7 great clans of Rokugan

I wouldn’t be suspicious of you joking around, however the fact is you STARTED out the conversation joking with me, when you were being accused. Joking when you are being accused of being scum is a common thing scum do when they are being accused.

Also you are honorable, which is ironically what I think a day vigilante or a gladiator role would be.

Sure

like there is the great goddess Amaterasu, the sun lady
and the great god Onnotangu, the moon lord
they had 10 sons but Onnotangu got crazy and ate all of them but one, Hantei
his mother hid Hantei until he was strong enough to battle his father and open his belly
so Hantei gets strong and does it, freeding the gods
(yeah it is based on a lot of irl religions)

No stop pls stop

3 Likes

1 Like

then the gods all fall to the land of Rokugan and Hantei exiles himself with them
there were two exceptions
the brother who was eaten first died on Onnotangu’s stomatch, and went to the reign of the dead where he became a watcher over the souls until they reincarnated
and the last brother to go, before falling, had his leg grabbed by Onnotangu. Fu Leng managed to freed himself, but because of that he did not fall in the same place of all others and instead fell at Jigoku, hell itself.