[FM] Mountainous - Wolves Win

Because I didn’t think me and Sam was a TvT and that’s why I was pushing on him so hard.

However, your theory is flawed as it essentially assumes Insanity is town by default.

Oh yes, another reason I locked Insanity as town was because his play here feels quite different from N&G

I see little difference, actually, probably due to his low post count, tbh.

In neither match had he made a realistic scumteam or stuck hard to his own convictions and these two posts strike me out the most.

Though, I’m pretty much biased that Insanity is a wolf here as it’s pretty much impossible for either of you or Sam to be a wolf in this case while I can see the reason why you fear that I’m actually a deepwolf because of my past play.

Compare his opening there to here, I mean Insanity was subbed here anyway

Yeah, that and you seem to really like pocketing me >.<

He was following FK’s plan of having the entire scumteam bus Sam d1, so that may explain the difference.

Pretty sure Insanity didn’t even have his rolecard in the latter post. Disregard that one

His four posts d1. It’s actually kind of hard to see the difference here as he naked votes and fluffs too often.

Still, the d1 dynamics for both matches weren’t exactly alike except for the fact that the match essentially began with a TvT clown fiesta.

@Marcus_Doodalee

Eh, do you have any game where you remember that Insanity flips town? I could use it for comparison here and I’d probably save me a hassle for reading him in any future matches.

He gave his thoughts on Maxi v Wolfy in N&G didn’t he? Here he just sort of waited and that indicated to me that he was bored and/or unmotivated, I actually think we’d see more posts there from Insanity if he was scum

@Insanity that’s not a good thing btw, lurking as town or scum is baaaad and you should feel baaaad

1 Like

He did flip CW in SFoL38 and Hunter in FoL16, I’ll probably check those matches rn.

Not that come into my mind, N&G is the closest recent example to Mountainous we have atm

He was a bit more independently minded early-game in SFoL38 and FoL16.

Though, he did sheep later so sheeping may not be that AI for him at all and there was a lot of mechanical information in those matches.

Thing is, this match he has yet to sheep onto a wolf while he did sheep onto Squid in FoL16, so yeah.

Also, this goes double for Sam, listen to me and don’t fucking mention the halfway rule in a match. I even said this shit pre-game and you all started harping on the point as soon as I managed to survive n2 and of course scum didn’t nightkill me after I got active. Just stop talking about it.

We no lynch here and let the scum make the first move. The smartest play

/no lynch

We are at mylo either way and the information from a scum NK benefits us in the thinking of a no lynch

God, give me some time, our timezone are different.

And I am sick as hell the past few day.

Scum would probably no kill again to make us doubt each other.

But I feel like we could drag it out.

Yeah you would totally know what scum would do