[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

Yes I did. Multiple times.

I think that if what’s his name uses his kill on Mag depending on the flip we can decide our exe

not enough time unfortunately. but if we do dk magnus then our exe should probably be solic

use it almost like a bounty in FoL

Tbh tho, Htm does look scummy with his reaction and stuff.

Oh wait, someone already pointed it out already.

Isn’t self-meta like scummy?

But welp, I would still like to lynch Magnus today.

No harm done. I’ll answer your question tomorrow.

I’ll refer back to this post and look your games up in a bit. I’m not a hard meta-person though I’ll give it a whirl as you requested.

I see. It’s decent reasoning however it’s not the greatest either. However even if it wasn’t leading you anywhere it could have benefitted others. This isn’t a scumtell however it informs me that you intended to passive aggressive.

Still doesn’t change the fact that you don’t get a warrant to sheep people if you claim to have a greencheck on them. Sheeping as town or scum is not an optimal play.

Then why did you quote where I said you were my scumread? You’ve just sheeped Centuries’s lines here.

---- Solic

No, I geniunely townreaded Magnus from that. I knew it was a weird townread that would be questioned so I gave justification.

I’m quite new here to forum games as well and actually don’t know what RVS means. Granted I have also played on other sites but I understand how to start Day 1.

Mafia isn’t saying those lines but town aren’t either. He made it seem like he ‘accidentally ran into my knife’ type of lines. He’s not town but isn’t afraid to admit it. I feel as though it’s worth mentioning.

Yup. I’d rather have town discuss more important topics than why I decided to be a hypocrite for invalid reasons. Time efficiency is extremely important especially in early days.

The reason you have no quoted lines is because none of them stood out to me as ‘That’s definitely an x line’ However you said some mild townlines such as;

Applying pressure onto someone whilst giving them the opportunity to be on your good side- carrot on a stick. You checked to see if they’d take the bait and boil over.

You also attempted to appear as an actual threat here and again apply pressure.

You mentioned the lack of pressure being put on people to try and force lines. This can be a very town thing to do but overdoing it is when it starts to become a thing where scum can try and pressure town to quickhammer which is why I decided to not quote them (as you are a relatively high townlean of mine, hence your mark of town)

I would have also liked to have seen a bit of scumreading using the resource you gained from fishing for lines. You’ve only just made the cut as town and not null for me.

On that note I’m afraid I am a human being that needs to sleep. Unfortunately I won’t be here for EoD but please for the love of god flip off of Magnus. Good night everyone! :sleeping_bed:

Who was the guy with the daykill, I forgot their name, can someone @ them

/unvote Magnus

@jmwjmw27

It’s NAI.

Why would it be scummy?

If you were trying to bluff it off using self-meta, isn’t it scummy?

Just check my games

You’ll find that reaction in any of them. Scum or town.

Right, thanks

It isn’t

It’s NAI and truly means nothing in most cases.

Alright then.

How am I sheeping Sogman? I litterally defended his slot due to a green check but other than that have I sheeped him?

I found it hilarious last night that u didnt vote me, and then Centuries pointed it out that u also didnt vote until the Magnus wagon got large. So yes sure i sheeped that bit of it. But I still found it hilarious beforehand

@Mercenary can you give an exact time left in the day?

@PokemonKidRyan reeeeeeee

come post moar

Ok let’s say a few things.

LAMIST is scummy
Self-meta is scummy
Self-voting is scummy

Like it’s weird

Why won’t you check my games? There is nothing wrong that can come from it.

My last scum game was the last FOL

My last town game was Liar.