[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

So why are u voting Moth?

He hasn’t tried to do anything useful like the entire game, he spent most of d1 posting memes, asking for your role is what pushed me over tho

Id like to get to know you folks, im moth. came from about 15 years of ftf mafia, played em back in 2015 and then started forum mafia on webdiplomacy.net. went to champs in 2016 and 2017 as the webdip rep. Played on mu, the center, animebase, hypixel and now here.

I prefer being town. my best games have been mostly scum games however.

I tend to give up on reads alot, meme alot, and generally play intuitive mafia. lots of vibes and gut reads. as scum I just try to do stupid schemes to get away with lynching good players.

1 Like

We could have a night killer kill them for 0 risk.

i highly doubt jester

Do we even have one?

We might.

What are the chances they die tomorrow if we don’t lynch them

Arent there like 4 neuts in this setup?

Yeah, but their are a ton of different neut classes aren’t their?

CLAIMED ACTIONS SO FAR
magnus rolestopped htm so htm isnt a kr
datbird visited sog and knows he isnt a kr

theres 4 maf 1 neut

Look the Scum is pretending their doing useful tjings

you read my posts as weird because im new, you dont know me very well and my opinions are outlandish and look completely random

This is getting confusing tbh, can we have like a rolelist in the thread?

if I were scum then killing sulit wouldve been my worst play possible. she was firmly on my side on everythinh. even on conroy.

If I were scum youd be arguing scum killed alice

I doubt anyone would let Jester into any forum mafia game. Even if randomly drawn. Anyway there’s enough neutrals roles that Jester is unlikely + it’s not unusual of moth to play like this

For all we know the neut killed them

as for killing alice, she wasnt sussing me. again. thatd be devoid of motive

I so would though…