RRM3 - Mafia Chat

Reallyyyy going to bed now though. :smiley:

G night.

And masonizer is essentially identical to my role. Master plan right here.

Good night Solic!

1 Like

I just realized that if I neighbor anybody I immediately get outed as mafia.
Oh my lord I’m not useless I’m a hinderance. lmfao.

1 Like

Im back.

Going to check all these new posts in here.

I’d rather not get bussed tbh, but if it’s best for the team then why not.

It’s rather long and it was just a quick skim but I found the most notiable posts.

Reads list

Magnus is most definitely town from this line. I don’t see him making such a statement as mafia.

Anybody knows how you start a game. I believe this is filler.

I see this like Magnus’s line however he has not got the aggressiveness Magnus has with a hardclaim, acting more passively and is most likely a 3p line instead.

‘Oh my how DARE you accuse me of stabbing x at x time with x murder weapon!’
That’s what I associate the word preposterous with; he knows he’s done something wrong but isn’t afraid to admit it. This makes me think SogMan is 3p even more.

Why is it odd to townread very quickly? A single line could be the difference between deciding whether someone should be hung out to dry or have all protectives on them. I do not agree with this line. DatBird feel as though he’s pushing to not have confident reads out. He’s probably mafia.

There is at least one mafia in these three. This is not a normal interaction. Datbird later dismisses the topic when it was actually a great thing to discuss. It was only worth 10~ lines. I don’t like how he controlled that here.

Datbird later dismisses the topic when it was actually a great thing to discuss. It was only worth 10~ lines. I don’t like how he controlled that here.

I’m leaning towards either Datbird or Eevee being scum in those three. Cheeki is less likely to be scum in the bunch based on that topic.

Moth pushes on a misc post. I believe the real reason moth did this was to try and push something out of Htm rather than what they were saying there.

And that’s exactly what Moth was looking for. They wanted a reaction which could be scumread easier than what Htm was giving out previously and they received which makes me think since moth is trying that they are town.

Moth starts to ‘meme’ here. It’s because he realizes Htm’s reaction was fine (which it was) and tries to divert the conversation away from the failed accusation on Htm. This makes me think this interaction here was a town v town.

Sure, new players are concerning. I agree. However to take the measure to like two games one scum and one town? If they are new they probably don’t have that diversity in gameplay.
PKR is most likely scum that tried to appear to scumread here.

Again, push on Moth. I don’t know why people didn’t like their lines? They scream town to me. Sure it’s useless and not contributing but it can still be read. Most of their lines were actually the most contributing.

I don’t like this line. Derp is searching for 3p. Not the best way to start unless you are disclosing all of your reads at once.

The possibility of Jester will not prevent town from lynching.

I still don’t understand. Why is moth trolling? Their lines are amazing and contributed hugely. Sure some of them weren’t helpful that much but their overall usefulness was good. When looking for contribution reads specific posts are not how you do it. You should be taking averages.

Htm keeps mentioning a Jester. Why? Does the presence of a potential Jester fear you? Lynch the target and if they’re Jester it’s well played and unlucky.

Moth has most certainly contributed. This is just setting up for an excuse on not reading them.

So… you’ve gotten annoyed with Moth that much you’ve decided to ignore them yet you’ve also apparently ‘skimmed’ through the thread as an excuse to not out reads? Lovely.

Again, a bold statement. Magnus is not afraid. This is a town line.

This feels like mafia (Datbird) buddying a town (SogMan) to try and kill another town (Moth)

Htm keeps bringing up the Jester thing. ‘Jester?’ is just trying to make town secondguess themselves. It’s not a town thing to do. Sure bring it up once if you feel as though they are giving out lines that are jesterish but please point out which lines are.

----- End of quote reads

Note: I’d rather divert the topic away from the drama. It won’t help us.

1. Magnus - Town
  2. SogMan - 3p
  3. Cheeki - Town
  4. WazzaAzza - Town
  5. MrEevee7 - Town
  6. Centuries - Town
  7. PKR - Mafia
  8. Scythe > KyoDaz - Myself
  9. moth :bulb: > Insanity - Town
  10. Solic - Town
  11. jmwjmw27
  12. DatBird - Mafia
  13. DasModel - Town
  14. SirDerpsAlot - Mafia
  15. Htm - Mafia
  16. NetherNitro - Town

Actually I do not feel comfortable putting a scumread on PKR. I’m going to change that and add nulls.

I’m trying to distance so much rn.

1 Like

Sorry! I’ve made it pretty difficult for you considering I’ve just put pressure on you. I’ll try and redirect the attention away from you and onto Datbird. This day should end with dried bird.

Nah it’s okay

Don’t feel too pressured rn.

i definitely feel town consesus will lynch Magnus now which is fine…
but pushing onto datbird could be valuable since hes greenpeek

1 Like

If I was to fall to ruin and somehow be a canditate for a lynch we can use my power as a one-shot to try and find the third party and communicate with them.

yeah, i suppose.

Yeah Magnus is an ez ML at this point.

who knows maybe hes 3p
hes pretty scummy rn. Anyway if hes town its still good for ml. I dont think us pushing him looks scummy either since hes so scummy rn

Hi there!
Was not able to play because of game start time.
I suppose I will just not play.

Sorry for wasting time.

Which means we should just never use it really, when the 3p might not even be aligned with us.

We have to kill Mathblade asap btw.

2 Likes

What is Mathblade? Is he known to be good?

agreed. he needs to die