[FM] Ritual Mafia 3 - Heretics win!

scum team

Baz/Magnus/???

discuss

Oh sorry.
A scum hardclaims scum to clear themselves because scum shouldn’t claim scum.

James/dat/???

James has to be scum imo.

i dont think James fits in with a Baz/Magnus/??? scumteam imo. We’ll probably have to get a flip from one of them to see where we have to go next

Im not, I have him as a null right now since hes been extremely scummy but he was also scummy d1 in chaos.Like hes definate Poe but we have to keep meta in mind. Im just trying to get your opinions since you are so dead set on him being scum and I want to know why more than I dont know how to explain, since you have some way of easily tone reading this man, as seen by SFOL 49 and Chaos

But claiming scum if it’s implied that town doesn’t do that is openwolfing, not whatever this is

Because town doesn’t do this, so if town doesn’t actually claim scum then claiming scum to clear yourself is completely absurd

VC

Accused Votes Count
Bazingaboy kai_5, LadyThamasa 2/9
Geyde bazingaboy 1/9
James Magnus, pkr, htm 3/9
Magnus Hippo, Marcus, Wazza, James 4/9
WazzaAzza Solic 1/9
PKR BlueStorm 1/9

my thoughts if James is scum he intentionally town-slipped and then claimed scum then went back on it as a joke to get himself cleared. 200iq play which i don’t think he would think up alone tbh

So either
A. The plan was discussed early in day chat which signals an early arrival i scum (like baz/geyde/lady)

or

B. James thought it up himself and just fuckin did it and if he did do that massive props to him tbh

2 Likes

James seems completely different from Chaos town tho.

I havent read CT so I don’t know how he behaved in that game

was he scum in chaos town

No.

No, town.

He is out of his town meta.

Also James why did you hardclaim Shaman?

I can’t believe no one has actually asked him this yet

My thoughts it was a poorly thought out gambit if town
If scum a very good play by him

As a joke.

James never Hard claimed this early in CT either

(Ik complete meta-reading is bad, but I’m still reading, okay?)