[FM] Scales Of Justice (Rerolling in a new thread)

susp on eevee

that plan gets fucked if they have strongman or godfather (partially)

I’m suggesting watcher + cop, not doctor.

So ninja not strongman.

Read the thread and think before posting.

you literally said it was stupid

why would you recommend it if you think it’s stupid unless you’re maf

What…

ninja and godfather then, basically the same thing

and once watcher dies then boom the plan falls apart

Cop is a good pairing with anything because they can without a doubt find a mafia unless they are GF. Doctor can help keep their partner or other towns alive. Lastly Watcher would be a good way to pin out killers that visited the same person. Only problem is they need good reads.

Godfather is not ruining anything.

Cop can find one mafia in case he is countered.
Same as tracker or roleblocker whn they are NOT countered.

Funny fact, but godfather doesn’t really change anything.

Updating the OP to reflect that votes for the Town Power Roles are also plurality only.

@BlueStorm

Like in op you said that role voting is majority based, meaning it’s locked when it reaches mayority.

Do you would deliever a role immiedietly so the newly elected cop could chose themselves who they want as protective OR you would deliver it during phase change.

Oh fuck you.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks,

~BlueStorm

lmaooo eevee didn’t read the op

:confused:

1 Like

No, it’s you not reading the thread.

My question about role picking wich is followed by host changing the OP means that I found a trick via OP wich even host didn’t. It’s actualy exactly the oposite of what you said.

Maximus, START READING AND USING BRAIN.
It’s not hard.

lmao bluestorm actually had it on majority??? that’s so stupid

@BlueStorm what happens if a tie happens?

Don’t blame me, blame the site I got it from.

I always intended on it being plurality, as I indicated from the Vote Count not having a “/” anywhere in it.

If a tie occurs, it will be RNGed which role is chosen out of the tied results and you will be informed.

It would be helping a lot if it was truth, letting removing mafia influence among the votes.

Like cop could decide if to out or not and hence start follow the cop and under wich protective.

Then mafia wouldn’t be able to switch the role votes in thiers favor.

1 Like

Obviously if the tie is between the two highest results anyway, that won’t happen. Only for 2nd and 3rd.

@BlueStorm very important question.

Can you self-watch?

All Power Roles must target someone else, so a Doctor cannot heal themselves, a Watcher cannot watch themselves, etc.