[FM] Scales Of Justice (Rerolling in a new thread)

@Geyde and @DatBird fight to the death

one of you gets lynched today
whos it gonna be

Ici why didn’t you ping twilight in this post

Geyde because I’ve got this weird feeling about him and I can’t shake it, and DatBird because Maximus has been decently villagery (and he’s only wolf if they picked strongman), and while Tw1light has been constantly playing devil’s advocate she’s been putting out some solid content.

@Marluxion r/iamverysmart

hello sir bird

So his plan is just Amber checks eevee like old plan and then eevee checks one of the remaining because they cant check themselves. It makes sense to me

1 Like

Hello sir Marl

1 Like

DatBird a TownBird

Ici your chance of being mafia just rose to 85%

/vote Twilight

I think it’s Twilight and Ici but it can also be Geyde and Maximus

i dont think Ici is with Geyde though, so if Twilight flips mafia i think ici also flips mafia

wait

/unvote

@cloudieamber @michelle
just judging by the posts so far in this thread, who do you two think are the two mafia?

You don’t have to be 100% positive but who do you think from their earlier tone is most likely to be the two mafia?

@Icibalus @DatBird @Geyde @MaximusPrime @Twil1ight

It has to be two of those five

you can ping them and ask them questions obviously to try and get a better idea

the things to look for when finding a mafia via only text:

• Ungenuine Posts
  • Forced Posts
  • Shifty or Unnatural Posts
  • Posts that don’t fit in or stick out to you

I mean TOWN cop check one of them clears the game.

1 Like

if you’re playing mafia in person you can obviously tell when someone is lying easier by their facial expressions and voice cracks and stuff but you don’t really have to ability to use those over a forum

Probably @Icibalus

1 Like

Marl that’s literally my entire ISO in every village game I’ve ever played ever this is discrimination.

You’re correct, yep
but let’s let amber and michelle try first, we’ve done this a bajillion times and can solve this easily if we need

yes