[FM] Short Fuse III: Shortest Fuse - Game End - Mafia win

I take coke memes too :smiley: since I can’t actually drink caffeine.

1 Like

Ok good night for reals

Good night! Let us know how it goes!

I’m torn over this. I feel like I’m in over my head rn.

If you are scum planning to endgame me then gg.

I need a break from this for a bit.

1 Like

confused

That logically doesn’t follow.

Like talk about that more. Why do you feel over your head? Why do you think I would be endgaming you? Besides that’s not being a thing I can do I literally have your detonator. If I am scum (which I am not) and you town it doesn’t make sense at all.

Townie paranoia? Like I don’t see this.

Agreed there.

I know how we lose is getting endgamed here, and everyone I’ve pushed has been town. I feel like every single goddamn read I’ve made is shit, and I’m terrible for throwing this hard by not seeing things.

I should have known Wazza wouldn’t try to play as hard as he did as scum
I should have known that Fk was playing with a different pov than he did in VCFM
I don’t regret the wagon on Blue, but there’s something wrong with my logic

First of all, if you’re town, deep breath here.

I have had a lot worse than this game before as town: I had a literal 20000+ post game where I never voted a scum. (It was a really bad off game.)

I let my emotions get the best of me. Take a step back. Do you believe this Blizer wagon you’re pushing because you feel it, you “know” it logically, or both?

If it is the former wait until your emotions clear. Vent here or in a private space then try to make a case. If you “know” it logically take the time to make those bullet points.

It will restore confidence in yourself and give people stuff to read you off of. The past can’t be changed only the present.

I feel like Blizer is scum. It reeks of scum to me because of his point about hard defending Ici against me.

In what work would Town make that point when it so fragrantly ignores all my other plays this game?

It doesn’t make any goddamn sense to me and all my thoughts about their play this game come back to that.

But making sense there has to be a motivation. Like no theory so far has “made 100% sense”. My blue + Eevee theory was proven wrong but just keep exploring.

Assume Blizer is scum, who with?

They would have to be with a player that could seal the game out quickly, since they are already in a bad spot.

Their soft defense of Maxwell makes some sense considering they thought they were Town, but I don’t know how they got there with the read. I’m not confident in going either way on max since of what happened the last time I went off my gut.

1 Like

We have time. With people lurking read the thread see what speaks to you. I am doing that as well. Just don’t try to play hero. The last sentence is more for me because I have to remember to not go all tunnels bare the closer and closer to lylo because that could be gg.

1 Like

If I don’t play hero, then who will?

It’s what has worked in the past, and every time I’ve let things run their course I’ve thrown the game for Town and feel horrible for it.

Really geyde…

In SF2 he wanted to but didn’t

Stop detonations or we lose easily tomorrow

Geyde,didn’t you say you wanted to blow FI to confirm ici is a good wagon?
Vote them already

1 assuming to calculate scenarios
2 If mafia went for maf detonator,they would’ve already bussed