[FM] Short Fuse IV - Game Over - Town wins

Fair enough.

ISO’d Sulit and changed my mind.

I actually dont like Arete at all after ISO. They are asking a bunch of questions to people to with little follow up. Overall their posts seem very self-aware and trying too hard to seem town imo. Not gonna quote anything but if u look through youll see what I mean.

I also rlly didnt like them asking Alice to help them figure out TvT and TvS cases. That seems like a scum buddying up to a townie if ever ive seen it.

/vote Arete

/vote derps

I got what I wanted.

Now you, deprs

Accused Voters Number
Hippolytus Solic 1/7
Arete Hippolytus 1/7
Alice sulit 1/7
SirDerpsAlot KyoDaz, JakeTheWolfie, Marshal 3/7
DatBird Arete, Alice 2/7

Yup I can let me answer yr other question first since that doesnt require isoing

Throughout most of the pregame Marshal took the stance that he was in the right no matter what for how any interactions went and constantly shifted blame to you saying you had time and you could of finished this conversation and stopped it from escalating but as shown in those posts I linked in the iso he was just as antagonistic and pushing to keep the fight goes on, but from his view he was the one in the moral high ground, thus allowing him to shade you. That level of shading when he was just as at fault made me scumread him

This was ur opener other than asking me about my opener meme and the cowards line. I really like this questioning it makes everyone on edge and have to answer. That way it could easily be looked back upon to see where everyone’s mindset on picking a detonator if they were scum. Also massping I like it :+1:

A nice bit if pressure, while also trying to get me out of my early game meme status

Starts up a question that will be used by about everyone, since it’s pretty much asking who do you SR the most.

Really like this post, analysis is a great

Like I said before the eye emojis were a good start but I think it was this interaction in particular that I really started to townread you, cause there was no fight to resolve and this post is calling that out.

:clap: Meme Review :clap: pretty good meme, I pulled this on him also in a recent game, so it gets the Datbird seal of approval

Solid strategy idk if this has been used in other shortfuse since they are so long back that I cant remember to well, but this makes a detonation a town effort and makes any quick dets sus.

Good thought process behind this townread

Exactly

Never! I will always fluff

Good Pressure. I’m only like 8 people away from urs :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah there’s like 50 or so more posts but I got bored so yeah, I call this one the ISO of Solic that expands upon an earlier remark that I didnt expand upon

By Datbirb

Huh, this is actually interesting. My last proper completed town game was FoL 23, and I didn’t do it there but relatively few of my posts that game were remotely in the category of in-depth-analysis of a single person, and only one was remotely an Iso. (to be clear, I was Isoing people to figure out my reads, I was just then sticking them into my wall of reads, rather than doing an Iso of a specific person and posting that Iso.)

Then in EFoL 3 I had a couple of signposts that were sort of like that:

but from a skim of my Iso that’s the only one. I was scum that game but I was specifically the NK, so there are ways in which it sort of counts as a town game?

Anyway, I do actually think it’s interesting that this is more-or-less the first time I’ve done this, and I haven’t really done so much in town or scum games. I think probably it’s a result of me starting to post Isos more rather than just relying on them for my massive walls of reads?

Hey Datbird, my vote’s on you right now, care to give us an argument for why I should move it?

That’s just mean. Like I dont think I play that scummy as town and vice versa

When everyone says its NAI I cant bring that up? Like I dont get why it’s being weird. It’s just I didnt ping people, and I was stating I do it as both alignments either way if I dont ping people or I do.

I now have a post explaining that read, but that wasnt posted before this was made. So check that out I guess

What dont u know about it, elaborate

Its litterally a question on wether you TR Solic, that’s it

It could be, ir it could be getting a feel for peoples reads

Does it? Why would put a question mark if its decent. No fence sitting

I think Solic asked it first iirc so are u pocketing Solic and saying I’m pocketing you?

A lot of this seems like ur not sure urself on ur own reads.

Anyone who doesnt put a tl;dr after their fat posts is getting lenched

It’s also true, like I’m not going to post a read on you without that sort of important context. I’m not trying to be mean, we just have different playstyles.

I believe the presence of the NAI massping is NAI, it’s weird how annoyed you are that people are scumreading you for the absence of it, like you’re acting like it’s unreasonable.

I mean that’s good, given the timing it does kind of feel like you added it just because I was pushing you for not having good reasons and you wanted to look contributive but I do like the Iso.

The quote seems to have gotten messed up for some reason but what I mean is that it seems like a basically reasonable analysis but I don’t know if it actually is or if it’s a fakesolvey analysis that you wrote to seem towny.

Okay but that’s not what you said, what you asked about was specifically blowing up Solic, which makes it sound like you’re trying to get people to blow him up even though you have him as a townread.

:eyes:

There’s a question mark because I’m unsure, I’m pretty much always unsure except maybe in SFoL 51 when I was only sometimes unsure, and occasionally when I get into really stupid death tunnels. I don’t like how you’re trying to force me to 100 percent have all the answers just yet, it’s D1.

Nope, it was me

Accuses me of pocketing Solic by stealing his question when it was literally my question in the first place, this is a scummy way to get around my accusation of pocketing.

That’s true, I’m not sure on my own reads, I don’t want to convince myself that I have all the answers when actually I don’t. I literally scumread the outed Prince in FoL 23, I’d be lying if I said my reads were always good.

tl;dr for Hippo Dat seems pretty scummy to me right now, my vote is staying on him /vote Datbird harder.

If Datbird blows me up anytime soon he’s basically lockscum.

demands explosions

Doesn’t day end soon

What are you thinking of Wazza right now?

Oh we have like 13 hours nvm

Looks like we have about 12 hours until EoD.

Uhhh
I don’t have explosion-filled thoughts towards him but if he forces me to do things there will be issues

Who are your top two townreads and your top two scumreads at the moment?

I want to push Alice more but I’d rather wait till I’m on my computer tbh

Is there anything about Alice that pings you in particular?

That one post uhhh let me find it