[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

2 Girl Voices

Ok that’s a good point.

Also Seth, have you ever seen me as a wolf? What is your reasoning for scum reading me? Perhaps I should remind you scum read me before and I was town.

back

Light I hate to say it but lynching people because their lowposting/zeroposting is a bad plan

only if they stay that way, but right now, I wouldn’t advocate for a lynch on Alice/Universal(the zeroposters)

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-town-of-salem-2-day-1-19-19/81585/890?u=theblueelixir
https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-town-of-salem-2-day-1-19-19/81585/893?u=theblueelixir

seth’s ISO is going to be a fun place to be

I also don’t like that line of thinking

not only was the reason for your vote a misunderstanding, but it would neither be a scum or a town slip, just a memory one at worst

lmao

@Wazza get roasted

See if you’re going to read me as scum, that’s up to you. Perhaps I need to remind everyone that every game I’ve had so far I’ve been town. So you have no knowledge how I behave as a wolf to base your scum reads on me on.

this is because they could be doing X Y or Z, give them a chance

/vote crichard

or has he

Ok seriously what the hell are you doing pushing on me?

1 Like

No but you said it like you know my meta for both alignments

Perhaps I need to repeat myself. I’ve never been starting WOLF. Or is that too hard to understand?

:smiley:
I’m nice and tipsy. This is gonna be fun.
Anything big happen, y’all?

im doing it for science reasons

but I do not think you’ve been acting like you normally do as town
and your defense of “well you can’t scumread me ever because i’ve never been starting wolf” is bad

Well prove me wrong then. That isn’t a bad argument at all.

id look back at what EVO said, ill let you form your own opinions before I give mine(though I think its a little obvious) but besides that Mode caused a little chaos just now by voting CRich

The last I looked I wasn’t a fan of EVO.

ok so let’s say that you claim wolf and post your classcard, which is wolf

does that argument of “you are not allowed to scumread me because i’ve never started as wolf” still stand?

You know posting class cards is against the rules Marshal. What’s your point here?

that was a bad defense, yes
that was a bad accusation against him in the first place too though

if I was being accused without any real solid reasoning i’d have to defend myself without any real solid reasoning

granted CRich is a null for me so its not that I mean to be a strong defend of him but I think this stands true

as in, if you cant pick apart your accuser’s reasons you cant really use that to state why there wrong