SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

Kat get out of here :newspaper_roll:

Also the deadline for submitting night actions has been reached and they will now be processed

6 Likes

Sending out feedback now

If you get nothing, you slept peacefully

1 Like
Flavor

Amelia and Marshal rise from their sleep and meet up. Same old deal as last time. Wait what? What last time? Somehow, Amelia and Marshal had deja vu! They simply decide to go to court, where the court is once again gathered around a dead body.

The dead was a powerful sorceress with the ability to manipulate time itself. Her waist was carved to make her body appear like an hourglass. Perhaps a cruel mockery? Nobody truly knows, but the Cult has vowed to get vengeance for her!

Alice was killed during the night! She was…

The Witcher

Cult Support
Paradox (Day) - All Day abilities used on your target today will secretly fail. 1 use :crown:
Rewind (Night) - If your target is attacked, delay the death for 1 night and move it to yourself. You will know the next night if there’s a death on you. 3 uses :crown:
Temporal Distortion (Night) - If you have a delayed death on you tonight, move it to another player. 2 uses :crown:

Defeat the Blue Dragon and Unseen as well as any neutrals who would oppose you.

Alice left no discernable logs for the court.

Day 2 has begun, and will end at 2020-05-28T00:09:00Z. With 15 players alive, majority is 8. You may now post.

/scepter of fealty Clonedcheese

dang

SoD incoming, people in allies out what happened

hi this is katze from the past, i hope the future has less pandemics going on

it looks like nappy retracted the bleeding claim, which is cool cause thats less work for me

i was gonna look at arete first but i’d like to reread crichs early posts to fully understand the context as to why arete was scumreading them

💸💸💸

“at this stage of the game” is very peculiar wording - if he’s town then he would know any redchecks are false unless it’s something like a maid damsel incompatible check (which has plausible truth)

but the default response to “redcheck” would be to assume it’s probably a cop check, right?

these posts read as a lot more stoic than his posting in ToSFM2, they’re just observations as opposed to his own thoughts

couple example posts from his first ~25 posts in ToSFM2

i dont think this post is AI i just find their use of pepe hands hilarious

although these two seem about in line from what ive seen in his town games

this frustration reads as genuine, but i don’t know if i find that massively AI (i know arete was partially clearing him for it) for the sole reason that crichard has been actively seeking a wolf game for quite a while now, and if he were scumread early in his first wolf game i could see him being unhappy about it

but being scumread as town is also not the best feeling

he’s really drawing this home though, and my gut doesn’t like that but my brain doesn’t think its AI

but again, this kind of lines up with ToSFM2 where he was pretty unhappy with marshal for shading him

short snippet, i don't want to quote much as it gets hostile

and he goes on for a bit in that game about it

so actually i think “meta” is an okay look here but the whole “crichard has never had a wolf game” means using meta to read him is probably even worse than usual (meta bad, btw, someone please quote this as the only thing you read from this entire wallpost because its the only part that matters and itd prove someones actually reading this)

but it has precedent which is a better look

this thought process seems about in line with his past games, from what i can remember

imma stop doing a full ISO and just point out any posts i find massively AI if there are any cause i don’t want to write full ISOs

he still isn’t the best at detecting jokes :wink:

thast prob not AI

although making a read like this is an okay look, he wasn’t the first person to show concern at cloneds’ posting so i won’t give it much thought

i see a lot of posts asking people about their reads on people

did he do that in sfol61.0

eh, kind of? he did it less but there’s some posts in the same ballpark

(this post is in context to being asked on their read on arete)

these posts are really hostile and again, the frustration reads as genuine

i still don’t think frustration is AI, and i don’t think the hostility is either

but i wanted to comment on the posts arete quoted; i don’t really think they blatantly TMI arete as town (although if crich flips groupscum then i think these posts kind of spew arete as non-groupscum; but that’s partially because i don’t think arete would write this to a partner) but i kind of agree that they are written from a weird perspective, they’re written in a way that it doesn’t really sound like they scumread arete much

but they also said it was a light SR, so i don’t think this completely kills the slot yet

tbh i think this might be a bit too brazen for wolf!Crich? ofc i have no sample size, but like, it’s D1 and nappy was never really below a consensus nullread

fuck i am way too tired to write long ISOs like this
actually imma just stop this one here, i think ive reached a conclusion anyway and i want to eat before i sleep

i think crich is a light townlean for reasons i don’t love

🤓

not gonna quote more arete “derps is neut”/“derps is merc” posts

i was gonna say how i found the fact that arete was actively believing derps’ neutral claim made arete unlikely to be a neutnonkiller, but then i realized that as a scum neutnonkiller arete would likely actively want people to think they are, in fact, not a neutral, so

…why did i say i’d reeval arete, i don’t know how to read them

im skimming aretes ISO in evolution mafia (where they were a LW who knew the scumteam) and i notice theyre basically shading villagers at every possible avenue while defending wolves (and occasionally trying to lightly pocket villagers)
also theres a pretty funny interaction between me and them here

why did i feel the need to quote this

why isnt vulgard in this game, he’d be very useful because he’s a free read and he also has a free read on arete

next topic: aretes scumread on crichard

i dont think any of these posts are AI individually

why does this post in particular read as fake to me?

i like this post, it’s more likely to come from town seriously trying to reconsider a read they think they might be wrong in than a wolf TMIing someone as town (and additionally i feel like arete is a bit annoyed that crichard is just defending themselves here)

this continues; i feel like arete is trying to solve crichard here
or at least look like they are

i feel like both of these are also more likely to come from a townie

the progression of their read on crichard doesn’t read as super unnatural but i don’t think its extremely necessary for a wolf to fake this progression this soon? i don’t think it’d be hard to continue this scumread if they were a wolf

i think this post is town motivated

i don’t feel like quoting my conversation with arete about reads but i think upon rereading it nothing screams scummy, but i also don’t think arete would struggle to look towny in an interaction as simple as “discussing reads with katze”

i already wrote a post on why i think these posts are more likely to come from town!arete

i acknowledged then that its kind of in what i remember your scum meta to be
and thats probably still true
but i still think its more likely to come from town

and if i leave it at that i think i can stop reading aretes ISO, cause the rest is mostly insignificant or more of the same

i think anerd is a medium townlean, and they’d probably be a bit higher if their name wasn’t arete

🍎

oh thank the fucking lord your ISO is short

i think appels defense of crichard is odd, but i think its most likely to come from someone who thinks crichard is acting simiarly to sfol61.0, or W/W Appel/CRich (which i obviously doubt, thats too easy)

i think as a wolf (while crichard is not a wolf) appel has no real reason to defend crichard here, they’re going against the threadstate to defend him.

i think this is a decent post as well

enough about appels defense on crichard (even though thats like, half their ISO… which is notable)

another read thats generally opposite of the threads opinion

hmm, lemme skim her ISO in that game real quick even though that game is a top tier meme

and… her posts in SF5 actually seem to display a decent level of fake solving. alice was calling her out for being cautious and i don’t think she’s been too cautious this game

i dont have the motivation to skim to see how contrarian her reads were in that game though

…lets just go back to sfol61.5

reconsidering their read on crich after claiming to reread sfol61.0 is a decent look although they don’t appear to provide any quotes

i cant tell how i feel about appel backing off of their crichard defense like this

at a glance it looks fine though

but i keep looking back at their SF5 ISO and it really looks villagery

:eyes:

do i say “is this TMI?” or “is this a fair observation if it was done 1000 posts earlier”

whether or not you believe this doesn’t matter; i really don’t like that you’re essentially PR hunting in thread

i think this citrus fruit is a light-med townlean, leaning towards the former due to their later posts

bonus things

fight me

this was not meant to become a wallpost

angry katze noises im QUOTING POSTS LEAVE ME ALONE

what the fuck this post is so long

im not writing shit on derps my brain was shutting down writing this post

1 Like

Ans has me pocketed if he’s scum

Me hard claiming inq(what I considered starting the day with)

Im an inquisitor.

n1: Interrogate Intensify - not heathen

My heretics are Arbiter/Bloodletter/???.

Arbiter - why I have to and will side town for now. I find it odd that the only two people with a strong amount of thread control are me and nappy, both modconfirmed to not be nk, at least to me. Note that I am the anti-claim because of it.

current suspects are ans/gaja/alice

Bloodletter - remember that bleeding claim? I was looking to see if I could get a soft out of someone who thought it might be real and was upset. I re-read it - nobody did.

???- The heathen I worry least, but not outing it

‘but Blue’ says you, ‘why out this now’

well ill tell you fine lad, im a neutral, people don’t trust neutrals, and im not exactly town, though I will hunt with them. I want my intentions clear.

‘but Blue’ says you again, ‘people didn’t believe your noot claim’

after we start seeing flips and after we start seeing no noots and eventually people will probably think im more suspicious then I probably am, they will turn to me. I want to out at my peak, not an excuse at my low.

this is a terrible idea

What Inq claim(read this)

I hard-claim town.

Wow real cool Blue

I started claiming alch as a joke, I copied what kat wrote last game. Some people didn’t see past that, some did. Kat later caught me softing neutral.

What?

Ill post what I considered starting the day with too.

Why?

originally: Like all good things, I thought it was funny at first, didn’t think I would keep up with it though.
midday?: I posted somewhere I that I thought id be threadspewed this game. Not too long before that post, I realized this was an opportunity to avoid both death and convert(not that im really afraid of getting converted, but so others realize in not), even if only for a night, like Marshal in FoL 27. I didn’t think the scumfac would let me just be , so I tried something.

I don’t think scum would kill/convert me if there is a slight chance im not what I seem

however, lotta people openly admitted to thinking im a fraud, but if your seeing this, im not dead, and I hopefully wasn’t converted. Guess we/I know if my shenaniganry pulled off tomorrow.

why out this now?

im not gonna get caught up in my claim lategame and get mislynched for it. Also -EV to keep lying without a good reason.

sorry if you didn’t like it.

shoutout to katze who made this possible

also shoutout to Ans(and arete?) that thought I was too towny to be noot I didn’t think that was a thing.

Heathen thoughts(reads)
  1. CRichard564 (pre-in)
  2. katze
  3. TheBlueElixir
  4. Anstreim
  5. Alice
  6. Arete (pre-in)
  7. Intensify
  8. Italy
  9. Napoleon :crown:
  10. an_gorta_pratai
  11. ModeShifter
  12. Appelsiini
  13. Jane
  14. SirDerpsAlot
  15. Gaja1234
  16. Clonedcheese

Reads:

TRs

Nappy - I mean sometimes LWs are hard to spot but im p confident this is town based on being demanding and RTs(for real this time). A few things felt off, but that doesn’t override the macroread.

Italy - One does not simply roll scum again and become town leader Italy . If somehow is scum itll be obvious soon, but I doubt it. Scum Italy here just doesn’t have the confidence.

TLs

Appel - content per post is still high, and the general scrutiny surrounding the slot revolves around a contrarian thought at SoG that I don’t just understand but I agree with. I like the slot, but would like to see more real-time from this slot - Apprentice in FE managed to trick me by doing a near-exact thing as appel has done in both games, but he never did a lot of real-time. So hopefully I get more time to solidify this read but I like it rn.

Intensify - gun-to-head this is town because of care-freenessess. I don’t have anything more.

Mode - raise the sails, its a meta read. Unfortunately not a lot of posts, which may later turn em, but they seem to be trying to be a less angry version of their past self. This is my weakest TL, but luckly, for me, its also a mech conditional.

kat - Nothing pinged me too hard either way, though I do remember them angry that I was noot, which I liked, and they made a readslist, which was good. I wasn’t sure if this belonged here for upper echelon, worth paying close attention to the slot.

CRich - reaction to the RT was good, and the case against them was stupid. + they felt alone in the thread, but tbf there are only 2 gscum rn so the last point isn’t big. A little fear I said I had earlier was that they mentioned at the end they thought it could be an RT. Did they possibly know during it?

The Upper Echelon(Upper PoE)

ans - Like a dog with a scent, I felt something was off earlier, and hunted it. This slot has been asking 0 questions, demanding not nearly as much out of people, and a lot of the towny things are things he also did in SFoL 61, but the bar is now raised. The charts and walls can be chalked up to him trying to copy his actions. I think I might have to put it to the standard of Arete/Alice - if they are right, then they are town. If they are wrong, they are scum. Its either that or they start smiting SLs with questions.

arete is arete so null

jk arete - I remember waay too little about this slot, but this slot has been asking a lot of questions and providing some analysis. Both of the questions and the answers haven’t reached the unfakeable zone though, so there still nully.

The Rest of the Gang

gorta - lowposting If I remember right

cheese - low-content If I remember right

Gaja - gaja gaja hard carries games

Jane - I always SR Jane It like what happened last game where I don’t know why I should clear em, but this time people seem to agree. Want to see the wall they promised, but they sit defaultly in here.

SDA intentionally excluded

Well then.
I was going to save this for later but as of last night, I have some very interesting interesting and relevant information – on which I will likely elaborate really soon.
But first, I want a certain person to post within the thread.

2 Likes

@Jane UwU

hey can everybody that visited alice claim if they did

Lemme guess, your info is on Jane?

loads gun

1 Like

/vote clonedcheese

I said that I will elaborate on this as soon as the person posts.

he’s referring to what i did last game

ACtualy I have a better idea

Is it Jane

yeah okay so i definitely thought you were claiming to be the ronin which gave me very ??? vibes

or the obedient because that was one of the few neutrals that made sense to openclaim

1 Like

/vote Appelsiini