[FM] Viva la Revolution - Being Rerolled

If you haven’t stated CLEARLY whether you are or aren’t a protective yet - DO SO.

1 Like

I can do that but he has most votes already.I can vote him if we need lynch him but it wouldn’t hurt to forcing Marg to play here.

just going to point out that if you’re already certain that oab is going to be lynched~ which is what this post implies~ Margaret has absoloutely zero reason to feel pressured by the vote.

Incidentally announcing votes as pressure votes has never not been bad.

1 Like

You better ask Frost.He is the one who didn’t answer it but he is inactive so.

It is most likely he would be lynched but we can use rest of the day.Since it would be 5 votes and two person can come and hammer it before third doc’s reveal.

uh huh

1 Like

mindmeld i guess?

that would imply that you aren’t my alt

my scumreads to your scumreads
my townblocs to your townblocs

i townread what you townread
i scumread what you scumread

mind meld

that’s just what you want us to think IciMarlus

I mean haha hosting

edit: That synchronised like :fearful:

2 Likes

Aaaaanyway Marl has been infected by MU, moving on;

Is it just me or has Captain been acting a bit weird this game? I’m thinking that he might be scum unused to imitating his town meta and instead trying to blend in with the overall meta.

you will be assimilated into the icimarlus collective

1 Like

Sadly my town meta is acting scummy.I am trying to change it

All these post go against him. He could of easily just accepted the fact that he townslipped as scum or just agreed with the person who was defending him. Or just not pointed out the fact that he noticed it. Scum would want to be read as town and he pointed these out despite that he could of easily got a little out of not pointing these out. That’s why I don’t think he is scum.

/unvote

The Frost thing is just wasting our day tbh.

Cause frost is not coming.He is most likely doc at that point.

This post is a really scummy way of saying that oab is town in terms of pure tone tbh. It might be because I can’t actually follow how the logic proves anything; it seems more like FK started with “Orange is town” and worked backwards instead. It’s not neccecarily scummy but combined with the tone it kinda pings me a lot.

Scumlean on Firekitten.

People can change their plays.We cannot rely on same thing always

We can tho.

It’s useful knowledge.

Say what you will but orange is town in my eyes. I also have to agree that captain acted scummy during D1 but no one really confronted him D2 about it except at the beginning of D2 then we all forgot about it. IMO captain has a bigger chance of flipping scum then orange. Frost isn’t going to say anything because he’s so inactive.

/Vote Captain