[FM] Zombie Arapocalypse Mafia - Game Thread - Canned

Or we can stay here and hoard food?

then the traitors and lack of subgoals being reached gets us.

The doctor keeps us alive!

Hello. I’m alive. But dead tired. I’ll be back in the morning to read through everything.

3 Likes

Seems the game started and we already have information which is good.
Not too surprised by a zombie spawn event though.

I’ll go to the hospital since I don’t start with anything that’d let me fight zombies and I don’t think fists would work too well.

That’s true but we have some fairly safe places atm so shouldn’t go too risky until we find weapons to fight, right? We need to think what type of items we may be able to get at each location depending on how safe they are. Atm I think literally any of the middle ones is good (With ‘some’ zombies)

Library > Hospital, Gas Station, Police Station > Supermarket, School

1 Like

Hospital, police station, supermarket should be our priority as they are probably the place with useful items, flavour wise

Agreed. Though I’d expect Gas Station would be useful too, right?
Perhaps there’d be fuel and I think fuel would be useful for stuff, for example making a fire to keep warm if we ever get cold?

Do we focus on getting food the first day or get weapon first?

1 Like

I think I know what fuel is for, I am sure some other know too

3 Likes

Indeed, but I’m just suggesting another possibility because this game seems to be pretty open to interpretations.

If we get weapons we can fight zombies, getting rid of them from important locations which would contain food. That’s my theory at least.

Whereas if we go for food, we might not be able to get the weapons in the future.

I’m actually super disapointed, because this is not forum mafia, it’s a fucking misc game.

So I exercise my right to not give a single fuck. I’ll prob go to school or supermarket and die there.

Looks like no one even looks for wolves in this game. Can’t blame, because we are not town anyway.
Not what I signed for.

sulit probs survivor for doing shit right off the bat, and Magnus probably as well for claiming.

Even though “doing shit” is just mechanical crap…

What will be in those locations is just RNG anyway, so send me anywhere you want, Idc.

Wouldn’t be surprised if FK is just wolfing in open btw.

Mafia , also known as Werewolf , is a party game modelling a conflict between two groups: an informed minority (the mafia), and an uninformed majority (the innocents). At the start of the game, each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with one of these teams. The game has two alternating phases: one, during which the mafia may covertly “murder” an innocent, and two, in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafia and vote to eliminate a suspect

Well, except I split night for 2 to get 2 actions through, as far as I can tell it’s mafia.

3 Likes

@eevee kindly fucking tell us if you’re going to spring this kind of game on us next time.

I’m going to play this game as you intended because I’m not the kind to substitute out like ever, but I’d rather know what kind of game i’m getting into before I sign up.

1 Like