[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I think it’s gonna take a while for some stuff to be realised but it’ll get there. Just relax, it’s a game and a fun one at that. Not often there are 24 other companions with you.

This AtE from teleology was unexpected tbh

Well I’m not good with words and I’m not going to pretend that I am

Tele How can these exist together

I am unsure who but at the moment with what feels like multiple people v me and Tele, I would not be surprised if at least 1 non-BD is here if not 2.
Who? I am unsure. Yet it just does not feel like a fully pure thing going on.

Zombie Apocalypse
Clash of Cults

Two more recent games, in the scumgame his opener is just mechanics talk while in the town game he immediately starts by making reads.

Paint Your Mafia

This is basically the only recent game where he breaks the opener pattern, I’d say given 4/5 following it it’s consistent enough to form the basis for a read.

Ding dong, you’re wrong.
Good attempt but you’re gonna have to bear with me this game.

I want to hear more from Tele on why she townreads Priestess + Centuries.

*EBWOP
bare.

(I don’t know which is right)

If you had to pick one person to be it, who would it be?

Stop pocketing tele

You were right the first time.

I’m not. It is an observation.
People started on me, now they have Tele.

Where am I wrong?

You guys are being pressured for different reasons and you’re trying to put you both together in a box

2 Likes

I think either you or Luxy is non-BD.
This isn’t to say a harmful neut, but you might be neuts who just want to survive.

1 Like

Arete luxy And priestess were all under pressure before like wut

I already said, Centuries acts they exact same from the game where he was Good King.

Priestess is acting stubborn and the claimvig thing is something I feel only comes from town. Also it’s funny that you think she scum slipped when that was so obviously not a scum slip unless you think Arete is also scum, which, I don’t really get a great vibe from them tbh but they did admit they were bad at reading so maybe that’s it

I’m here just woke up, I’ll tell y’all I’m not gonna have time to read the stuff I missed with this many people

I was not on or around at that time, was I?
But fine, feel free to keep this up.

Y’all should ISO me and drop the suspicion like… damn.

If Luxy and I are both BD, does that change your read on Tele?