[FM] Zombie Arapocalypse Mafia - Game Thread - Canned

This has been rendered useless though, since everyone TRs me. …sigh.

This is the damning proof that Litten is wolf, and yet curiously most of the game don’t appear to believe it.

No it isn’t lmao

Face it Icibalus, I’m an RNG generator.

1. Your odds of making me TR or SR someone with a wall post are low. Especially when its contents are not one-liners. I am a birdbrain. I don’t remember well.
  2. THIS IS THE FUCKING SAME REASON I SR NP FFS!

like Litten turning around and talking on an extremely friendly basis to his accusers is classic w!Litten, especially when you consider the fact that when he’s a villager litten just ignores me and waits for me to flip-flop on the read.

This is how v!Litten responds to v!Ici wolfreading him for what he sees as bad reasons:

Notice how it’s spoken to everybody, Litten is trying to make me reconsider by talking to the thread as a whole, and is trying to resolve me.

Hey can u give some reads, i need something to convince me ur trying at least

Now take this game. He starts flip-flopping on me seemingly at random, going from “Icibalus randed village in this game” to “Icibalus is a wolf with htm, derps and sulit”, oscilating between various theories but always talking to me in a friendly manner, as if he’s trying to get me to read him v rather than to get an accurate read on me.

it literally isn’t, because my meta is accurate and yours isn’t

Icibalus let go of your pride for a moment and see the forest for the tree.

Das is too inactive for ninja to check at the bandit camp. Das won’t go there. I will however. If I’m a wolf, I won’t be able to crash a helicopter before ninja checks me. If I’m not a wolf I’ll escape to Canada.

That’s because I put in various levels of effort throughout the game .

I’m not falling for your bullshit, Litten. This proves nothing.

@Simon I’d like some backup as I’m not good with big decisions

Yes it does. Me being checked prices you wrong and spares your pride.

There is NO POINT in wasting a check on someone who is obviously a wolf.

Except the fact that I’m not a wolf and you are wrong.

I am absolutely, 100%, no doubt, certain that you’re a wolf. I will never let anybody in that read status live past today.

Yeah I’m living past today because I’m being obvious survivor as I have been this entire game trying to escapenfo Canada

sigh Litten is w because he villagereads everybody who pushes him in an attempt to pocket them, go lynch him.

Not wolf’s would give reads