Vanilla Flipless FM — Vote on reroll or can

Blue read captain ISO

This seems to be trying to pocket ici, and he seems to have more infomation then he knows in this.

Well, they know I’m not at any real risk of being lynched, it’s RVS and they shouldn’t interfere if they think that it’s genuinely going to be a lynch (assuming they’re wolf).

I think the cred they are reaching for is pre-flip villagecred (the only kind, obviously) since from their perspective it “shows a mindset against anti-village actions” and are hoping somebody else thinks about that.

This seems to be throwing shade on squid tbh

Also now I’m getting distrubed that Firekitten is suddenly agreeing with me on everythnig but for different reasons.

I’m trying to find different reasons

Also if ici was wolf he wouldn’t be suspcious of someone trying to defend him discuss

@Kirefitten Yes, and I respect that, but could you please comment on my own arguments? I need to know if the premises are flawed if I want to know if they’re innacurate.

I don’t see any flaws with this tbh. @captain @Geyde what do you think of each other.

As well I originally found it weird that he forgot about RVS however this would explain why he did “forgot”

I’m inexperienced with Captain games, do they usually not go into much detail about anything at all?

As well I think they were the first person to ask for a Townbloc, what do you think about that @Kirefitten?

I have no clue, I’ll go back and read

How do you feel about my arguments, Blue?

Do you agree with Firekitten?

Kinda. Don’t you think it’d be suicide to not interact with one another in a setup like this though? Surely you’d need to interact with absolutely everyone in other to have the best chance of blending in.

I’m still thinking about what I said earlier about Geyde though. IMO he was only acting how he was under the two circumstances I highlighted earlier,

A) He’s town acting as he was in FWF, or B) He’s mafia and his partner wasn’t there so he was picking up the slack.

And since Captain was there at the time that Geyde was, I find situation B unlikely.

Who else do you think could be in a scumteam with Captain?

Villagers don’t interact with everybody exactly evenly though.

And besides, it’s only Day 1.

Granted, but that kind of makes your “not interacting with each other” point moot, does it not?

Well, here’s the thing; I think they were just planning to interact with each other later.
If I remember rightly they were in entirely different parts of the discussion, weren’t they?

You make an interesting point.

I’ve re-read it, and it seems to me that as soon as one enters discussion, the other one leaves.

Peculiar.

Waiting 6 days to get down to 3 people sounds awful.

Can we like just vote who is getting into last 3? It would speed it up by a lot.

1 Like

@MathBlade